➳ Hongjoong

• • •

• • •

You woke up, stirring around a little whilst you tried to block out the light that peaked through the curtains. Your alarm clock read 6 AM, and it way too early to be waking up on a quiet Saturday morning. Deciding you were still tired, you turned around to get comfortable when your eyes locked onto Hongjoong.

His eyes were softly shut, small bits of stray hairs were falling over his face and his lips were slightly parted. He was fast asleep, but he looked heavenly, as always. His soft hands held the blanket loosely yet close to him, probably because he had gotten cold in the night and you unexpectedly moved out of his grip in your sleep.

Resting your head back down, you wrapped your arm loosely around his waist closed your eyes again, only to have him move ever so slightly and let out a small sigh. You opened your eyes again, meeting his sleepy, soft brown ones.

"I'm sorry if I woke you," you apologised and smiled up at him as he let out a quiet yawn.

"It's okay," he smiled back and threw his arm around you, pulling you closer to him.

You took a glance into his eyes, seeing them sparkle a little before he gently shut them again, but you had long enough to see just how pretty they were, "You have such pretty eyes," you complimented sleepily, causing him to open his eyes again and smile softly.

You then took a glance at his small smile, "The prettiest lips," you once again complimented, your little smile growing larger. "And such a cute nose," you finished off, kissing the
tip of his nose and then burying yourself beneath the blankets.

A light shade of red coated his cheeks as he smiled to himself, then pulling you even closer so that your head rested just underneath his and his arms were securely wrapped around you.

"I love you, (y/n)," he whispered in your ear, kissing your forehead lightly and then resting his eyes once again. He truly did love you.

"I love you, too, Hongjoong.".

Soon enough, you were both sleeping again whilst cuddled up together for warmth, and mornings like those were your absolute favourite.