➳ Wooyoung (Part I)

• • •

Request || kwon_ttalgi_kim I hope you enjoy it ♡

I hope you enjoy it

Song based || G-Dragon - That XX

(b/f/n) - boyfriend's name (please note he's kind of an antagonist in this chapter)

• • •

Walking on the street, I bumped into your man (Yeah I saw him)

It was a warm evening, the evening glow casting a small amount of light on the quiet streets, and Wooyoung couldn't see a more perfect opportunity to take a walk and clear his head. He was pretty stressed out and wanted to leave home for a bit and take a walk down the streets by himself with his earphones plugged in with his favourite music quietly playing.

He didn't pay much attention to his surroundings, and only listened to the music playing in the background as well as his own thoughts. Of course, he paid attention when crossing the road and passing by other people, but otherwise, he completely blocked everything out and got lost in his thoughts.

Small things seemed to catch his eye, like the children running around and the shops placed either side of the street that were nearly empty. But it was then he began to focus more on his surroundings and the buildings in the street, when he saw your boyfriend with another girl, sat at a table outside a fancy restaurant.

Usually, he would brush it off and assume it was just a friend of his or a family member, but it was far from that. The restaurant was covered with a romantic aura, a shade of red coating the inside along with dim lights, and candles were lit at the centre of each table with small, red flower petals. Just by catching a glance at the restaurant, Wooyoung knew that it was more than a friend or family thing.

I didn't want to believe it, but my hunch turned out right (I told you). He's not wearing that ring you gave him, there's another girl by his side

Wooyoung was far from stupid, and knew there was always something off about (b/f/n) from the moment he met him. He knew there wasn't a real connection between the two of you, and you always seemed to show more love than he ever did. But he could see that you were happy yet clearly blinded by love, but happy nonetheless so shrugged it off.

He slowed down his pace as he passed the restaurant on the opposite side of the street, carefully analysing (b/f/n). Like the way his hands were holding someone else's. And the way he looked at someone else across the table with so much love and adoration.