Thoughts at Dawn

Magsimula sa umpisa

But, then I keep remembering I could never do something like that to her. I would never betray her trust.

I want Margo to be open with me more than anything, but I want her to feel okay talking to me about her life.

I wish to be close to her in every way.

She has changed my life.

And I never want to let her go.

I don't want her to return to the league of villains. I don't want her to be undercover anymore.

I want her to be safe, and to live, and feel free.

And I know these thoughts are coming out unorganized and erratic, and that maybe there isn't a clear expression or understanding of my feelings. But this is just how I feel. This is my format of thinking, when I'm alone.

I involuntarily pulled her closer to me, just to make sure she was really here with me...that this wasn't just a dream.

I gently caressed her hair, lost in my own thoughts.

"I wish I could just take you away from all of this." I whispered to Margo absentmindedly, not loud enough for her to hear.

I know these things will take time, and I'm willing to wait. However long it takes.

Because, she's worth it to me.

Actually, she's worth......everything to me.

I was pulled from my thoughts as I heard Margo hummed tiredly into my neck.

She began stirring now, starting to wake up.

"Hmmmm...?" She mumbled dazedly, pulling away from me slightly to stretch her arms.

She fluttered those beautiful eyes open to meet my gaze, a small smile spreading across her face.

She chuckled softly, upon looking at me...suddenly running her hands through my hair.

"Your bed head is so funny." She giggled, ruffling my hair to mess it up even more.

She's so cute.

I lightly rolled my eyes, before ruffling her own hair now.

She groaned in annoyance, pushing my hands away.

"Nah. I think your bed head is worse." I shrugged, giving her a teasing smile.

"You're gonna pay for that, Kirishima." She smirked, smothering my face with her pillow.

"Woah. Using my last name now? Guess you really mean business, huh?" I muffled from under the pillow, quickly grabbing her sides.

She yelped in surprise, as I placed her on top of me, quickly shoving the pillow off my face.

She shot me an amused smile, playfully raising her eyebrow.

"Oh? What are you planning to do now?" She taunted.

I lightly ran my fingertips up her bare sides, feeling goosebumps begin to form on her skin from my touch.

She was about to speak again, before I quickly pushed my fingers into her sides, starting to tickle her.

Her eyes widened in shock, not being able to stop her escalating laughter.

"Ahhh Eijirou, stop!!" She giggled, squirming in my hold.

I couldn't help but laugh with her, as I quickly rolled us over so I was on top now.

"No. I don't think I will." I simply replied, continuing to tickle her.