"I know but I don't want to face him yaar. He will be there too." gayatri said.

"Party is only for one day. As it's on the weekend. I will take 2 weeks off and then we will go." santoshi said and went to keep the tea cup in the basin.

"Why are you taking off ?" gayatri asked.

"Because I can't handle savi alone by myself and also I want to visit family too and also I want holiday." santoshi said.

"Okay !" gayatri said.

"I think you should go there. For your friends because they loves you, not for him." santoshi said.

"I am also thinking about going there but you know na that place had took all the peoples I love most. I had lost everything there. My own family don't wants me to see because he had brainwashed them. " gayatri said.

"I know, but let's think that this time you will get all the things that you had lost" santoshi said.

"Yeah, of course !, In my dreams." gayatri said while whispering the last part.

"Don't loose your hope babe." santoshi said.

"Okay !" gayatri said and sighed.

"I will call raju uncle to clean my flat as we are going to stay there for 2 weeks." gayatri said as santoshi nodded her head in yes.

"Santo, do you think that he still hates me. After this 5 years when everything has changed." gayatri asked santoshi.

"I don't know love but I know one thing that he still loves you as you love him." santoshi said.

"Love... there is no thing like that exist between us." gayatri said.

"If there is hate then there love exits, You just needs to find it." santoshi said in the hope that her best friend will understand.

"Okay, then we need to find a dress for you as you are going there for a party." santoshi said as she saw a frown on her best friend's face.

"Yeah, I know" gayatri said and went to her bed room. As she entered into the bedroom, She closed the door behind herself. Santoshi knows that nothing is going to change her sister and maybe she won't go there as she had lost everything there that she had, but one thing she knows that she will took her there no matter what.

  Gayatri walked inside her bedroom and stood in front of the make up mirror. She bent down and opened the last drawer of the makeup mirror table, took out a little box of wood.

 She bent down and opened the last drawer of the makeup mirror table, took out a little box of wood

She opened the box and took the earrings that harshal had gifted her. His first and last gift. She had only one earring, She don't remember where she had lost another one. But it's only the one thing that had left between her and her love.

She tried to move on from the incident, when she slapped him and said, "If i am whore then you are sick bastard who blames the person without finding the real answer

She tried to move on from the incident, when she slapped him and said, "If i am whore then you are sick bastard who blames the person without finding the real answer."

He wasn't bastard as per her words and also she didn't wanted to say all those words with right mind but she did said them to him when she lost her mind. Everything was perfect, but don't know where everything went wrong.

So, hey guys. Here is the second chapter of our story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^