011

[recommended: - ]

[recommended: - ]

"What," Was the only thing she could choke out before getting pinned to a wall as a hand made its way towards her neck, giving it a tight squeeze.

"Fucking bitch!" The shorter male spit out, muscles flexing as he applied more pressure on her neck, making her let out a strangled cry. The boys grip was strong enough to make her gasp for air, but light enough so no mark could be made on her sugar white skin.

The man had a sadistic smile on his face, adrenaline rushing through his veins as he watched her choke from the lack of air, eyes getting glossy as the young woman coughed and choked. The boy twisted his hand, chuckling as he saw her gasp and cough, her body slowly going limp, hands gripping on the gray hoodie trying to keep her balance and consciousness.

"Wooseok!" A voice yelled, his hand letting go of her throat, making his naturally half lidded eyes wide go wide, slowly backing away, not knowing what to do.

In the blink of an eye, he spun the girl, backing himself onto the dusty wall, forcefully positioning her hand to his throat, making her squeeze his throat. He tried his best not to moan, putting his best pained expression.

"Shinji!" He choked out a cry, shocking the girl and accidentally making her squeeze his throat harder, his body slowly going limp, not from the lack of air, but from the pleasure he had to hide.

Footsteps got louder, as he slide against the wall, holding his neck and leaving marks, giving the girl a little smirk before gasping again, his eyes starting to go watery.

"Seok!" A certain turquoise haired adult yelled, horrified at the sight as he immediately ran to the younger, patting his back and hugging him. He turned his head and glared at the girl, who was slowly backing away.

The girl immediately shook her head, lip quivering as she watched the man act perfectly, getting accused for a crime she didn't even do.

"Are you okay?" The adult asked the trembling boy in his arms, rubbing his hand against the others, not knowing anything that had happened before he had arrived at the scene.

Wooseok just cried louder in response, cuddling closer to the older adult chest, signalling that he wanted to be left alone and in peace.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Hwangyeon yelled, straining the girl down with Jay, who was equally as angry as the other boy he had recently become friends with.

Denica and YunJoon watched as the scene play in front of them, trying to help in different ways like, bringing water and blankets for the older boy while Sejun made some soup so his body would warm up.

Jinsung and Brian tried to calm Max down, who was having a panic attack, muttering if his hyung would be fine and how he didn't want to lose a friend. Max suddenly stood up, walking over to Wooseok, sitting down on the other lap and cuddled with him, now crying along with him.

"Please! It's not what it seems like! Let me explain!" She struggled, shacking her body as she tried to break free from the strong grip pulling her away.

"Shut up! What are, some movie character? Who in the actual fuck says 'ItS  nOt LiKe WhAt iT sEEmS' when they try to defend themselves! I knew something was wrong with you the moment I saw you Emily." Jay yelled, supporting Wooseok and not bothering to Emily's reasoning.

"Guys!" Sejun stopped the duo, making them look at him, confusion painted across their faces.

"It's raining outside and I'm pretty sure everyone's network isn't working at the moment so she can't call anyone to pick her up." He started, slowly feeding a trembling Wooseok as he continued.

"Denica and I saw a little room a little far from here. Maybe we could keep her there until tomorrow?" Sejun finished, his gaze moving towards Denica, almost as if to ask her permission, to which she nodded in response and turned back to YunJoon, who was starting to warm up to her and started talking about something in the lines of 'I'm the best fornite dancer ever.'

Jay, who seemingly opposed the idea of having someone who almost murdered one of his new friends stay with them, took a step forward and started giving his opinion on the topic.

"But-"

"But wouldn't that be dangerous?" Eunseo finished for the flirt, Hyejin nudging her shoulder and muttering a 'don't cut people off while they're talking,' to the other. (If you're wondering, yes she's still possessed-)

"Of course it's fucking dangerous! But mister Oh Sejun over here seems to be the only one who thinks it's going to be absolutely fine!" Shinji spoke while rolling his eyes, his voice getting louder and louder as he went through his phrase.

Sejun's smile visibly dropped for a second, before he forced a fake one back on his face, Denica, Hyejin, Brian and Jinsung being the only ones to have noticed the little detail.

"Shinji, man I get your mad, but that was a bit to rude." Brian added, earning a glare from the Japanese. The other three nodded in response, starting to get worried for the oldest of them all.

Shinji just rolled his eyes at the four, throwing Wooseok over his shoulder and making his way to their shared room, almost everyone else trailing behind them like lost puppies.

The only ones who remained in the mildly dined hallway were Denica, Emily, Hyejin, Brian, Hwangyeon and Sejun.

They had all slowly started noticing the older personality slowly break down, as he quickly excused himself and rushed to his own room muttering a 'goodnight' to everyone he past by.

The five left shot each other a worried look.

"Japanese boy went a bit to far that time didn't he?" Brian scoffed, bringing his hand up and running it through his chocolate brown hair. The others seemed to agree, an uncomfortable feeling rushing through their bodies.