halloween!

[recommended: CROOKED —G-DRAGON]+[Mamacita -SUPERJUNIOR]

+
[Mamacita -SUPERJUNIOR]

"Boo!"

"HOKYEIJWNKAOQJNWOOWJWN WHAT THE FUCK."

Yup! That's how all of their day started that beautiful morning. What day?you're probably asking yourself right now. Well, today was the one and only, Halloween! Which also means none of the nine of our beautiful guests staying at the abandoned school would be able to live in there peacefully, at least not on my watch.

well, it all started with Hyejin and Max.

Hyejin woke up early that morning, rubbing her eyes as she walked into the girls bathroom to brush her teeth. the young girl quietly looked at herself with the help of the dusty mirror as her hands worked on her elastic band, tying her hair into a ponytail.

the brown-headed tiredly squeezed some paste of her toothbrush, to tired to notice the weird colour the toothpaste had.

after a little while of brushing her teeth, she straight into the mirror, her eyes widening at the sight. Hyejin immediately spit out the 'foam', staring at the red liquid spilling from her mouth.

"What the fuck?" She thought out loud, now gurgling, trying to get all the foam out of her mouth. A few seconds after she did the action, little giggles start booming into the room.

Hyejin rose a brow, walking to the stall where the noise seemed to be coming from and opened the door, revealing red shirted teenager laughing on the floor quickly get up and run past her, leaving her shocked.

"MAX! GET BACK HERE YOUNG MAN!"

the next poor victim of these stupid pranks was, the one and only, mister lee wooseok.

The boy woke up, by uncomfortable sound of crickets. at first, he shrugged it off and decided to sleep more but then, the noise became unsettlingly louder.

Wooseok groaned at the noise and rolled over stopping when he heard something crush underneath him. He slowly opened his eyes wide, getting off immediately screaming from the top of his lungs.

"WHAT THE FUCK. SHINJI, HELP. AHHH MOM IM SCARED." He cringed running away, an evil laugh getting louder and louder as the moment past.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
plz don't die like that jay.

anyways, the next target was, a young teenager called Denica Arora, who was hanging out with her equally loud competitor, kang Eunseo.

the prank was easy, basically, the whole time Eunseo made poor little Denica believe she was deaf by only mouthing words to her.

Poor Denica was about to lose her shit until Eunseo couldn't handle the look on the younger face anymore, and started laughing like a mad woman.

The younger sat there confused until she suddenly realized what just happened to her since the past 5 hours. Angry, she tackled Eunseo, tickling her sides while choking her every once in a while.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"EUNSEO! GO SUCK ON A SAGGING SAUSAGE."

The next one was made by the evil duo, Hwangyeon and YunJoon. The result proved that their pranked had worked when Sejun came out of the bathroom with only a towel, yelling at everyone and everything.

"HOLY FRACK. THERE FUCKING BLOOD COMING OUT OF THE SHOWER AND THERES BLOOD EVERYWHERE. I KNEW I SHOULD'VE NEVER CAME TO THIS PLACE."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
red food dye surely is useful to use on dumb things every once in a while ;)

snores filled the room as a peaceful Jay slept on his comfy bed. Suddenly he heard a voice whispering into his ear.

"Did you think seriously think this was over, mister Ha Joon ?" The voice whispered, sending a shiver down his spine.

suddenly he got kicked out of his bed and a bunch of water fell all over him, the Australian choking on some of the liquid.

"THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR PRANKING ME BITCH—"