002

[recommended: GOOD BOY - GD X TAEYANG]

Suddenly Wooseok disappeared, making Shinji franticly look around for him, panic overtaking him.

'What the fuck?' The blue haired boy muttered under his breath, looking at the door the other boy had previously opened, before vanishing into thin air.

時間がなくなる前に彼を見つける

Shinji's eyes widen, understanding the language this thing spoke in.

He knew it was specifically said in that language for him, assuming the fact that nobody else here could speak Japanese.

He started sprinting, making everyone even more confused.

Well, not everyone.

Let's just exclude poor Jay from that, also, talking about that flirt, wHY THE FUCK IS NO COMFORTING HIM. FOR CHRIST SAKE THE POOR BOY IS HUDDLED IN A CORNER—

*cough*

Anyways—

The only noises that could be heard in the whole building was running, doors being violently opened by Shinji and Jay's almost inaudible whimpers.

Brian, looked at his childhood best friend in pity, a little part of his brain giggling at how cute the boy looked.

He shook his head, walking towards the man in his mid-twenties and resting his hand on the tense boy's shoulder.

Jay jerked his head up about to punch whoever touched him, but relaxed realizing that it was only Brian and not some ghost.

The peachy haired boy rested on the old dusty wall, looking at the other boy in front of him.

"What are you thinking about Choi?" He asked, snapping the raven out of his daze.

"Nothing much..just thinking about random shit." Hwangyeon muttered, his voice slowly trailing away as he spoke.

The said boy's eyes stayed fix at one place, the little gap made by opening the door.

He suddenly turned towards it, walking in the direction of the god forsaken piece of wood called a door.

He opened the squeaking door a slightly more, looking at the room that had previously boarded away for years.....only to be opened by someone before them.

"Hyungie! Look! Isn't my drawing beautiful!"

"Seoyoon!" Hwangyeon yelled, looking around searching for the familiar voice that had just spoke to him.

The ravenette  frustratedly rubbed his template, sighing at everything that just happened till this point.

'What the hell?' He thought to himself, turning to look at the duo who were staring at him. Nothing was making sense, these, these people weren't suppose to be here. No one here was.

Taking a deep breath, Hwangyeon cracked the old ass door wide open.

"You can break my soul, take my life away, beat me, hurt me, kill me but for gods sake, don't bring my sister into this."

(a/n: OoF sorry for the short ass chapters— this chapter is a filler so don't mind—)