000

[recommended: MIROH -Stray Kids]

THE RAVEN HAIRED BOY slowly opened the door to the abandoned building, the door letting out an obnoxious creaking noise that seemed to come straight out of a horror movie. He looked around once more, before slipping into the building.

It appeared to be a school, he had assumed by the size of the structure and the deserted courtyard connected what appeared to be the school gym outside.

Looking around the space he was in, the boy was greeted by an old dusty secretary counter, some of the papers placed on it still intact, though covered in a thick layer of dust.

He reached out, taking the paper that was on the very top of the now yellow-ish tinted pile of paper. The man tried dusting the layer of dust off but it had been sitting on the piece of paper for such a long time it was permanently stamped on it.

The only information he had been able to see led him to believe it was a noise complaint paper or just a complaint paper in general. Although what weirded him out was the fact that there was an entire file, an overflowing one at that, dedicated to these papers.

He crumpled the paper in his hand before throwing it in the overflowing recycling bin before walking down one of the dimly lit hallways. Every once in a while, one of the light bulbs would flicker, which in turn made the whole hallway plunge in darkness for a split second before lighting it back up.

The raven haired boy couldn't help but feel curious looking at some things, like how most of the lockers he walked past still had jackets hanging in them accompanied by pairs of shoes. Maybe there was an emergency evacuation, he theorized.

He stopped in front of a specific classroom, whether he did so intentionally or his feet had just frozen he didn't know. The man-boy looked at it with a raised eyebrow, inspecting it closer. The class didn't seem to have a number on it and it had numerous nails stuck onto it...how curious.

By looking at the nails closely he could tell the door had been boarded shut with planks of some sort to keep the classroom closed, only for them to be ripped off.

The boy reached over for the handle, placing his hand on the silver knob before hesitantly placing his hands back to his side. He felt a weird feeling rush through him, pulling sudden red flags in his mind. Something about this place felt off.

He felt himself frown looking at the door, he couldn't help the feeling of having already seen this door and this corridor before, a déjà vu if you will. He shook his head to brush off the feeling. Since he was here, might as well stay the night before leaving, he decided in what to a lot might seem like stupid Gryffindor bravery but I digress.

Deciding to take a little rest, because sleeping in what seemed to be a most likely haunted school was normal, the raven walked away from said weird classroom. He took a blue mattress from the pile near class 863, placed it down and sat on it after brushing the dust off with the sleeve of his shirt. His poor, poor black shirt.

Sighing at the silence, the ravenette soon fell asleep.

The boy woke after what seemed moments later, at the sound of a voice coming from the entrance of the abandoned building that he was resting in. He frowned at the feeling of a headache slowly building up in his head. A light bulb seemed to flicker in his head, since, yes, he had had a rather weird dream before waking up. Anywho, brushing off the very annoying fact he couldn't remember what it was about at all, the man stood up.

He then proceeded to brush off the dust that had gotten onto his jeans from the spots of dust he seemed to have missed. The boy then stood still in his place, trying to listen for said voice once more.

And then, he heard it again.

"Brian I swear to fucking god if you let go of my hand i WILL murder you while you sleep."