004

[recommended: Mamacita -Super Junior]

Shinji had been running for the god knows how long before his body started getting tired.

Deciding he should take a little break he walks into the bathroom nearest to him and observes the space he was in.

The Japanese noticed a window at the end of the rather short bathroom.

Walking towards it, the boy peeked outside, seeing a seven lone black birds, to be more specific, crows, flying by.

Shinji turned around, deciding to use the first stall he saw, which happened to be the third toilet stall.

The turquoise haired boy opened the stall's door, the thing emitting a long obnoxious creek.

He walked in, holding the door closed with his left foot, not trusting the old metal lock placed on the door.

The boy was minding his own business, you know, doing what he needed to do, until the Japanese boy saw a pair of shoes appear in front of the stall he was currently sitting in.

Shinji squinted the pair of shoes, not seeming to recognize it as any of the shoes the others had wore.

The person wore black leather seemingly knee-height boots with some gold outlining.

The door he was holding with his left foot, suddenly started shaking, trying to be opened.

Shinji started frowning, slightly panicking.

'What the fuck?' The Japanese boy thought to himself, biting his bottom lip trying to keep the door closed.

He quickly pulled his boxer and pants up, getting up in the process.

The door slammed open, revealing a man that looked like he was in his mid-twenties.

The stranger was wearing a with a white long sleeved shirt and a pair of tight looking jeans, with a white line design, sort of making a checkers pattern on it.

[giving my bae some attention—]

The guy looked really good in them, he looked hot.

Shinji quickly shook the thought away, raising a brow at the man in front of him.

"The name's Oh Se-Jun, looks like we'll be bumping into each other quite a lot." The stranger, who's name is 'Se-Jun' said, walking away and out of the bathrooms.

The Japanese stayed still for a while, staring at the place the guy was previously at, shooken up from what had just happened.

He blinked, trying to process what had just happened, sighing and about to put his hand into his hair, stopping himself from doing so.

"Haven't washed my hands..." Shinji mumbled, going to sink, turning the nob, cold water flowing out.

Meanwhile, Se-Jun quickly ran away, sliding his back against the wall he was leaning on.

"When the fuck did I become so brave—"