003

[recommended: Spring Day -BTS / Don't Wanna Cry -SEVENTEEN]

"Mommy, mommy! Where are we going?" The little child asked her mother, looking up to meet her beautiful brown orbs.

"We're going to a party sweetheart. It's daddy's friend's daughter's birthday today, so they invited us over to celebrate." The woman explained in a soft and soothing voice.

The small brunette smiled, she loved her mom and dad. Both of them were always there for her and she's sure they'll always be there to support her.

The girl grinned, looking towards her older brother, Minseok.

The teenage boy looked handsome that night, his dark brown hair slicked back with gel, wearing a white tuxedo, the rainy background seen from the window of the moving vehicle making him look godly.

He was looking down, fingers moving fast on his telephone, typing out words she couldn't quite figure out.

"Brother?" She called for him.

"Yeah?" He replied, not bothering to look at his little sister and continued to text his 'friends'.

"Your collar...you didn't tuck it in..." The little girl spoke, pointing at the boy's collar with her cute little 5 year old hands.

He looked down, a light crimson painting his cheek.

Minseok quickly fixed the piece of cloth, mentally thanking that his innocent little sister's eyes didn't see some, marks that were left of his torso.

"Thanks." The teenager replied before going back to his electronic device.

That, was the first, and last conversation they ever going to hold together.

A couple of minutes later, the black coloured vehicle came to a stop.

The little girl quickly fixed her pretty dark blue coloured dress, smiling down at her clothes.

She loved this dress, it looked absolutely beautiful, the dark blue was imitating the night sky and the white dots and glitter, the shiny stars.

The small family quickly got out, looking at the big house that was standing in front of them.

The small brunette quickly tugged on her fathers tuxedo, clearly excited about entering the mansion.

Her father chuckled at the sight and lead his lovely family in huge building.

"Happy birthday to you~"

Everyone sang, cheering the girl with a crown in the middle of room, blowing the six candles placed on the orange 3 story cake.

Her parents distributed the cake in even pieces to everyone, which the people in the room really appreciated.

The little girl looked around in the huge hall, trying to look for her older sibling.

Sure, they didn't talk much, but she still cared for him the tiniest bit.

Scanning the huge space, the little girl finally found him in the corner of the room, with one of his friends that she recognized.

Shiro.

She in fact liked him quite a lot. He was funny, nice and he treated her like his little sister but what she loved the most about him was obviously, his pearly long white hair.

The brunette was snapped out of her thoughts, feeling a hand tapping her shoulder.

She turned around, greeted by a girl about her height, who she also recognized as the girl who blew the candles on the cake.

"Hi! My name is Jang Hyejin! Do want to be my friend?" The birthday girl asked, a beautiful smile adorning her face.

The brunette furiously nodded, obviously wanting to make new friends.

"My name is Kang Eunseo! Let's be great friend Hyejin-san!"