Chapter 60: I Miss You

Börja om från början

I sighed. Why does everybody have such a big issue as to whether or not I told Nash that I'm leaving. Does everyone expect him to be distraught and upset. He chose this. This was his decision. Even though many people don't know that I'm pretty sure it doesn't come off as otherwise.

"I'm planning on telling everybody on Saturday at Hayes' 15th birthday party." I said. My mom sighed.

"You know birthday parties are a celebration. And it wouldn't be very nice of you to ruin everything if you drop the news that you're leaving." she said.

"I know it's not the way I want to do it. But I have to, that's the only time that all the guys will be together.
Everybody from the Magcon family is going to be there. I cannot miss this opportunity to tell everybody that I'm leaving and how much I'll miss them all." I said.

My mom sighed. "Do what you have to do Cameron. Just remember your friends care about you and they will be upset that you're leaving and I happen to think that Nash will just be a little bit more upset than everybody else."

"I know that but I'm doing this for me. This is the one time I'm going to be selfish and take an opportunity like this." I said truthfully.

"I understand. Honey, I must go I will talk to you later. I have to head to work. I cannot be late again. I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I replied.

"I will call you tonight" she said.

"Alright mom bye!" I said while hanging up the phone.

I sighed.

I decided to check Twitter. I had not been on Twitter for quite a while. I know that tweets had been building up and I should let the fans know that I'm not dead.

I open the twitter app and started scrolling through my time line.
I happen to come across a tweet that
Nash had sent out a few hours ago. I know that I should not be prying but I didn't care.

I clicked on his profile and started reading through his tweets. One tweet however caught my eye.

Nash Grier: "It was only ever you."

Another.

Nash Grier: "I miss you more than words can say, unfortunately I'm allowed to say those words"
And another.

Nash Grier: "I'm in love with you and that terrifies me"

And another

Nash Grier: "I cared so much about what everyone else thought that I didn't realize that I lost you."

And then the last one.

Nash Grier: "I only want you"

I quickly closed the app. All my feelings for Nash resurfaced.
I started to dial Nash's number. I don't know why I was doing what I was doing. I don't know what was going through my head but I know that I just needed to hear his voice again.
It rang for quite a while until he answered the phone. My heart was beating really fast.

"Cameron?" He asked. I could hear he was clearly confused.

"I miss you." I blurted out.

The other line was silent.

"I miss you too." he said simplistically.

"Do you want to come over?" I asked. Subconsciously I knew what I was doing. This is the lost time I would probably ever be able to be with Nash the way that I wanted to be. And strangely enough, I was okay with that.

"Sure." He said and then he hung up.
I stared at the phone for a long time wondering why just did what I did. Wondering if it was a good idea. I didn't know. But what I did know that the prospect of just being with Nash, even for a short period of time, made me incredibly happy.

//

There was a light knock at my door. I took a deep breath and walked towards it. I grabbed the keys that were hanging on the wall. I slowly and steadily opened and unlocked the front door.

I swiftly open the door to reveal Nash.
I didn't know what to say. We just stood there for a few seconds.

Nash sighed. "Cameron?" He asked.
I was snapped out of my gaze.

I lunged forward and attached my lips to his. Our lips moved in sync. I pulled him in my apartment. He kicked the door shut.

He pulled away. "Cam. Just stop for a second." He said. I looked up at him. His face was tear stained.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

He gulped. "I can't do this right now." he said while shaking his head.

"Why?" I asked.

He let out a shaky sigh.

"Lia is dead."

//

QOTD: How do you feel about the fact that Lia kisses Cam in the movie?

-Idk why people are freaking out. They're acting.