Oh No: Part 6

*falls from sky* Ayeeeee. *lands perfectly* Welp. New chapter time because you guys love this story so much. Before I start, I wanna give a shout out to Rali4321 because she's helped me a lot with ideas. Plus shes got a fanfic if her own. I havent read it yet, but if you like Nathaniel, go ahead and find her fanfic and read it! Now to start the chapter. Hope you guys love it! Oh who am I kidding? I know you will. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ladybug's pov

When I got to Master Fu's, I detransformed and ran in.

"Master Fu!" I said.

"Marinette. Why are you here?" The little man looked at me.

"My lucky charm brought me here. I need another Miraculous." I told him. He nodded and went over to his phonograph. He pressed a few buttons, then brought out the Miraculous Box.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng, pick an ally you can trust for this mission. Once it is over, you will return the Miraculous to me." He said. I looked at the miraculous. I immediatly started reaching for the fox miraculous, then stopped.

"We can't mess up with this one. One of my friends really likes him/her. We need to save him/her." I picked up the snake miraculous. "We're going to need the second chances. And the person who really cares for him/her. We can do this."

I stood up and ran out. Tikki flew next to me.

"Are you sure about using Luka? He might be unwilling to hurt him/her." The kwami asked.

"He'll want to help y/n. We dont have a choice. Tikki, spots on!" I said. My superhero outfit came back and I swang away to find Luka.

Luka's pov

I was sitting next to my sister on our houseboat.

"I never thought that y/n would get akumatized..." I said, over and over, my head buried in my hands, my elbows on my knees. Juleka's arms were wrapped around me in a comforting manner.

Suddenly, Ladybug appeared before us.

"Ladybug!" Jules said. I looked up.

"Hey...can I talk to Luka?" She said.

I stood up. Juleka was about to say something, but Ladybug led me away.

"What do you need me to do?" I asked. She brought out a box and held it in her hand towards me.

"Luka Couffaine, here is the miraculous of the snake. You will use it for the greater good." She said. I took it gingerly.

"Are you sure I should? I might hurt y/n..." I said.

"Luka, you know what to do. You might hurt y/n, but I'm sure he/she will forgive you right after." Ladybug said.

I frowned, but opened the box anyway. A bright teal light came from it and disappeared in front of me.

"Hello Master." My kwami, Sass, said.

"Hello, Sass..." I said. My mind was racing. Should I do this? What if I hurt y/n and he/she never forgave me?

"Are you ok? You seem distracted." Sass said.

"Luka, I know you'll do what is right." Ladybug said.

I thought for a minute. I finally came to a conclusion. I put the bracelet on.

"Sass, scales slither!" I said. Sass got absorbed into the bracelet and my superhero outfit appeared with my lyre.

"Good. Now lets go!" She said. I nodded and we left.

Cat Noir's pov

I stood waiting for Ladybug on the roof of the place that she had left me. I sat down and opened my Paw Phone to call her. It rang for a minute, then she picked up.

"Cat Noir, I'll be there soon. I was getting someone to help us." She said.

"Who did you get?" I asked.

"Viperion. We'll be there soon-" I heard her gasp, then another voice there. Feminine. I knew who it was.

"There you are! Ive been looking all over for you, Ladybug." The voice of Haine said.

"Ladybug!" I shouted, but the line hung up. "No!" I stood up and went to find them.

Viperion's pov

My eyes widened to see y/n as Haine. I had seen him/her before, but seeing him/her now was entirely different. A different level of fear. Not for his/her powers, but for what he/she had become.

"Y/n!" I said. Haine looked at me. He/she slowly walked over.

"That's not my name anymore! My name is Haine!" He/she lunged at me, but I dodged.

"Whatever your name is, this isnt you!" I said.

"Yes it is!" He/she lunged again. I played a short riff on my lyre, he/she froze, then shook his/her head and lunged again. I stumbled back, tripping.

"Look out!" I heard a voice shout. Cat Noir appeared in from of me, whacking Haine on the head. He/she backed up, his/her hand on his/her head where he had hit him/her. He/she hissed at him, the turned around and ran off towards Chloé's place.

"Thanks, Cat Noir. We should get to Chloé's place. Thats where he/she went." I said, standing up.

"Wow. No hello?" Cat Noir asked.

"He's a little stressed right now because of y/n..." Ladybug said.

"I see...well he better not rush too much." Cat Noir replied.

"You got a point. Ladybug, we need your lucky charm." I said.

She nodded and summoned her lucky charm, receiving a briefcase.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" She asked.

"We'll have to figure it out later." I said. "We should get to Chloé's."

"You're right. Lets go." Ladybug said. She swung away. Cat Noir and I followed.

We reached Chloé's place and stopped on the roof. Nothing was going on. Cat Noir checked in her room, then reported to us that Haine hadn't arrived yet.

"Should I use my second chance?" I asked.

"No. It could be more than five minutes before Haine gets here. Lets just try to get Chloé to safety before she does." Ladybug said. We nodded in agreement and went into Chloé's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asdfghjkl I'm so sorry this chapter took so long to come out! It took so long to think of a lucky charm and even then it isnt good. I don't even know what she'll do with it. I would appreciate ideas! Just remember that they can't touch Haine's staff or they get frozen.
Ive also been getting tired of using "he/she" and "him/her" for y/n. I wanna use one specific gender. So a vote will happen. One male and one female comment your gender, then if any other reader has that same gender, reply to the comment that lists your gender. Majority replies wins and I will use that gender from now on in the story. No lying.
One more thing before I go. All the chapters with the title "Oh No" will be the Halloween special since its almost Christmas and I dont have time to make a Halloween special for this book. There will be a Christmas special though. And a New Year's one. For this and Model Truth. I swear on the river Styx about that. OwO
Anyway, you have your chapter and I'm sorry its taken so long. I love you all and thank you for the 7K reads and the patience you've had. Chapters may be a little be more delayed than usual(even though I never know when I'll publish a new chapter) because I've been forgetting a lot of my homework and got scolded today for not getting my English homework done. My English teacher said that if I dont start getting my homework done, she'll start assigning me detention and I can't get those because then I'll get grounded from electronics for a week so...yeah. I need to start doing that so chapters will be later than usual. I really appreciate you're patience with me though. All of you. You guys are amazing. Luv y'all! Bug out! ❤❤