Oh No: Part 4

Soon after Luka moved to the middle of the platform, Gardien appeared. Jumping to the platform. You stood ready. Ladybug jumped in front of Luka, just as planned, and shined the light in Gardien's eyes. The monster snarled and backed away, its eyes closed. You jumped over the monster, grabbing the collar on the right side and ripping it off. You grabbed a piece of glass nearby and cut the collar. No akuma.

"Not that one!" You said. Ladybug nodded. Gardien opened its eyes and lunged at Ladybug. She shined the flashlight again. This time, Cat Noir grabbed the left collar and ripped it off, calling his Cataclysm to disintegrate it. No akuma.

"Not that one either." Cat Noir said. Gardien lunged at Ladybug. She didnt notice. Less than a minute later, she was pinned to the ground with a snarling three headed dog in her face. The flashlight had rolled out of her reach.

"Ladybug!" Cat Noir shouted.

You jumped on top of Gardien and immediatly used the glass piece to cut the middle collar. An akuma flew out. You pushed Gardien off Ladybug so she could capture the akuma. After she did, she used her Miraculous Ladybug to fix everything.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Gardien turn into your ex. You went over to him/her.

"Why did you get akumatized?" You asked.

"I-I wanted to protect my ex boyfriend/girlfriend. I can tell he/she likes a guy and he likes him/her and I'm jealous and don't want him to hurt him/her." He said.

"Don't want me to hurt him/her? This is funny coming from the guy/girl who, from what I heard, cheated on y/n with her best friend." Luka said calmly, stepping towards e/n.

"So you're the one who's trying to steal him/her..." Your ex stood up and glared at Luka.

"Steal him/her? I'm not stealing anyone. You're the one who lost him/her." Luka said, keeping his calmness. "You're the one who told that lie that he/she told you where he/she was. If you didnt want me to hurt him/her, you shouldnt have said the lie because it did hurt him/her. Besides, if you cheated on him/her, why do you still care about him/her?"

"Because I'm the only one who can treat y/n right. Im in a band for God's sake. I can treat y/n better than you can. He/she drew a picture of me! He/she drew me as a cat! Y/n cares for me a lot!" Your ex said. You clenched your fists, trying not to shout.

"I better get going. Ladybug, Cat Noir, you guys might want to as well." You said. They nodded and all three of you guys left. You stopped at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower and detransformed. You then went back up to where Luka and your ex were. Your ex was shouting. Luka was standing there calmly, though you could see his fists clenched in anger.

"Luka!" You said, running over. "I was so worried. I heard about some monster named Gardien and how it was looking for you." You looked at your ex. "I'm guessing this idiot was Gardien?"

"Yep. Your ex was Gardien. And now he/she is saying that you cared for him/her a lot." Luka replied. You laughed without enthusiasm.

"Yeah. I cared for e/n. Back in eighth grade. Before I found out he/she was cheating on me." You said.

"But you drew a picture of me." Your ex said.

"When I first loved you." You replied.

"You drew me as a cat." Your ex continued.

"That cat was not you. Quit thinking that. It was mixing my three worlds and at the time you were one of my worlds. But not anymore. Not even close." You said, getting a little angry.

"I'm in a band!" He/she said. "The lead guitarist! Heavy metal!"

"I don't care anymore! I never even heard of your band! Never had any interest in it! Just because you're in a band doesn't make you better than everyone! Luka is in a band too and do you see him being as selfabsorbed as you!?" You shouted, not caring. "You never did your school work! Never payed attention! You always got in trouble and it was annoying me! You're annoying!"

"Y/n, calm down. I dont want you to get akumatized." Luka said, putting a hand on your shoulder. You looked at him. Thrn took a deep breath in to calm yourself.

"I see I'm not wanted here." Your ex said.

"No. You arent. I never wanted you anywhere near Paris. Just as my life was starting to get better, you ruined it. Just like how you ruin everything else." You snapped.

Hawk Moth's pov

"Ah yes. Young love. The perfect thing that you need to create irritation, annoyance, and most importantly, hatred. I see this burning in someone's heart. Fly my little akuma! And evilise this annoyed heart!"

*flap flap flap*

*lands on book bag*

Y/n's pov

You were still arguing with your ex, yelling at him/her.

"Y/n look out!" Luka shouted. You turned just in time to see an akuma fly onto your book bag. You hear a voice talking to you.

"Haine(means "Hatred" in French), I am Hawk Moth-"

"I know who you are, Hawk Moth. Whatever you want, I wont do. I'm not that kind of person." You interrupted.

"Oh really? So you dont want to get rid of your ex? Dont want only the people you love to still be around? I can give you the powers to do that. The powers to make everyone you hate disappear. All you would need to do is get me Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous. And maybe a certain Jackal Miraculous too." Hawk Moth said.

You thought for a minute.

"Y/n, whatever he wants, don't do it. Don't give in." Luka said. You looked between him and e/n. Everything was perfect between you and Luka. Then your ex came and everything was messed up. Ruined. Like your relationship with your old friend. The one your ex had cheated on you with.

You wanted e/n to go away. Gone. Permenantly. So no relationships could be ruined again. Plus, it wouldnt be bad to get rid of Chloé and Lila while you were at it.

Did you want to say no and keep the thought that you could have gotten rid of e/n forever? Or did you want to agree to what Hawk Moth said and get rid of e/n, but chance Luka not liking you any more?

"Y/n, please. Dont do it." Luka pleaded.

"Do it, y/n." Your ex said.

You looked at Luka.

"I'm doing this for us. E/n won't be around anymore if I did this. I promise, it's for the good of both of us." You told Luka.

"So you agree to the terms?" You heard Hawk Moth say.

"Yes. I agree to them. I will get rid of all that stand in the way of my love." You said. With that, dark matter covered you.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So, the Halloween special for this fanfic will come after the next few parts for this, which may be a month after Halloween depending on how quickly I get ideas. I'm so sorry about the lack of chapters. I'm facing major writers block. And I don't have any ideas for the Halloween special for this fanfic yet. I'll update when I can and I hope you guys have a happy Halloween and enjoy this chapter. I usually try and get at least 1000 words in each chapter, which is why I added that last part with the second akumatization. I enjoy making these fanfics as well and even with my writers block, I try and do a chapter or so. Thank you for all the reads on this one. Over 3000. Really appreciate it. It's the most I've ever gotten on any of my books. Please read Model Truth too! Its another Lukaxreader fanfic like this one. It's my second fanfic idea and the second chapter will be the Halloween special. I would appreciate it a lot if you read that one too. Love you all! Bug out!