Battle With Volpina

You immediatly regret your decision of exposing Lila for all her lies.

Volpina searches the crowd that was staring at her, frozen in fear, for you.

Before she could see you, you run into the locker room and hide in a locker. _____ flies out of your bag.

"Guess that wasn't a good idea." The kwami says.

"Ya think?" You say. "We gotta save everyone. _____, let's hunt!"

Your superhero outfit appears on you and you sneak out of the locker just in time to see Marinette transform into Ladybug.

"Well well well. Guess a lot of secrets and lies are being exposed today." You say, crossing your arms.

Ladybug looks at you. "You saw me transform, didnt you?"

You nod. "Dont worry though. I'm good at keeping secrets. I wont tell anyone who you are," you move forward, almist nose to nose with her. "Marinette."

Cat Noir appears. "Whats going on here?" He asks. You step back.

"Nothing now." You say. "We need to stop Volpina!"

"Yeah." Ladybug agrees.

You, Ladybug, and Cat Noir look out towards the courtyard. The students were gone. Probably ran off. Volpina was gone too.

"Where did she go...?" You ask, frowning.

"I dont know, but we know what her powers are like. It's easy to defeat her." Ladybug says.

She steps away from the door and summons her Lucky Charm. She gets a gong.

"What am I supposed to do with this...?" She asks. It occurs to her. "I know! I'll be right back. You guys find Volpina." She says, then swings off to who-knows-where.

You look at Cat Noir.

"Shall we test your tracking skills?" He says.

You giggle a little. "Sadly, my tracking skills are non-existent."

"Well then. How do we find Volpina?"

"How about we get out of this locker room and look around." You say. You run out of the room and swing to the roof of the school. You look around. In the distance, you see a figure jumping from building to building. Cat Noir appeared near you. You pointed out the figure. "Do you think that might be it?" You ask.

He squinted his eyes to see the figure. "Yeah that would be her." He says.

"Then lets go." You say. You start swinging away and Cat Noir follows.

After a little you find Volpina at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

"There!" You whisper. You notice Luka near the top, staring at Volpina, his jaw clenched. You can tell he's mad and you know why. Volpina wants you and he doesnt like it.

You swing over to him. "You have to get out of here." You say.

"No. I'm not leaving." He says.

"Its not safe." You say.

"I don't care. I'm not leaving." He says again.

You groan and swing away, back to Cat Noir.

"Where is Ladybug..." You mutter. Ladybug appears behind you along with another hero. He has black hair with teal blue highlights along with green eyes. He had a teal superhero outfit too.

"Who's this?" You ask.

"I'm Viperion. You must be the new hero I've hear about. Jackal, right?" The hero says. You nod.