First Gig: Part One

You wake up to find that a box of chocolates and a rose had appeared next to you. You find small note on the box.

"Meet me on the top deck at midnight.
~L"

You look at the clock. 11:50. You had ten minutes. You stand up and look in your bag for a new set of clothes. You change quickly then look at the clock again. You still had five minutes. You look at the song lyrics you wrote again, wishing you could write down the melody you had in your head for it. You sigh and start going to the top deck.

You find Luka already waiting.

"I see you got the letter." He smiles.

You blush and nod. You sit next to him and he starts playing his guitar. It was a soft tune. You stare up at the stars in the sky, enjoying Luka's presence next to you, the soft music, and the millions of stars above your head, reminding you that every problem is tiny compared to the size of the universe.

You look at him.

"I-Im sorry I didn't get you anything for Valentine's Day..." You say.

"Its fine." He said.

You fiddle with the paper with the song lyrics on it. You didnt even notice you had it.

"Whats that?" He asks.

"What? Oh. Nothing. Just some song I wrote myself..." You say, letting him look at it.

He reads it silently, then looks at you. "This is amazing. Would you let me sing this at Kitty Section's next gig? Maybe I could get Rose to sing the girl part." He asks.

You nod.

"And since you wrote it, you could help write the music out."

"Ok..." You say, looking down.

He smiled at you, then pulled you into a hug. You hug him back, a little surprised. You felt comfortable with him, appreciating his warmth and his arms around you. Before you knew it, you were asleep again.

You woke up the next morning to find yourself, once again, sleeping with Luka. You blush and pull away, careful not to wake him, then look around. You were about to go downstairs to get your school things and go to school, then you remember that it's Saturday.

Juleka comes on deck and sees you sitting next to Luka.

"Lemme guess," she says. "you fell asleep with Luka again." You blush and nod. She sighs.

"Can you try not to fall asleep with my brother too much?"

You sighed. You heard Luka waking up next to you. You looked at him. He woke up and looked at you.

"We fell asleep again...didnt we." He asked. You nodded. He looked at Juleka. "Dont tell mom."

"I won't. Why would I tell her that her 16 year old son fell asleep with a 14 year old?"

"You did it last time. When you took the picture." You say.

"Ok. That was an accident. I didnt mean to send it to everyone." Juleka said.

"And after you sent it to everyone, not only did Chloé see it, but Lila did too." You remind her. "I'm sure you didnt forget what she said."

"Of course I didnt forget. And I see why Marinette hates her. It's not just because she keeps trying to take Adrien, but also because she lies so much."

"Exactly."

"What did Lila say?"

"Well at the end of class the same day the picture was sent out, Lila came over and lied. She said you and her were dating. I knew she didnt have a chance with her because of her additude, so I called her out. She continued to say it, then Juleka came over and called her out and she pushed Juleka." You say.