Oh No: Part 1

Note: this has a small spoiler for Loveater.

You wake up on the morning 3 days after the live performance. You were happy you did it because now you knew you could overcome your stage fright and sing for the crowd if needed.

You smile as you get dressed, remembering how close you were to Luka. You had the chance to kiss him, but you didn't. You dont exactly remember why anymore.

_____ flew into your bag as you grabbed it to go to school.

As you reached the school, you noticed a small crowd of kids in one place. You ignore them and go up the steps to your friends.

"Hey, Juleka." You say, still looking at the small crowd. "Whats going on?"

"New student. Apparently a lot of people know him/her." She says.

"Him/her? Did you figure out his/her name?" You ask. Juleka shook her head.

"No. But he/she is in our class so we'll find out soon enough." She says. You see Luka walk over and blush a little.

"Hey Luka..." You say. You notice that he's frowning. "Is something wrong?"

"Another guitarist(roll credits. XD). Thats what this new kid is. A guitarist. Ive heard a lot about them playing in a band as a guitarist." He says.

A guitarist? It couldnt be e/n* could it? You shook the thought off. It couldn't be. There are hundreds of guitarists in the world. It could be anyone. But famous for being in a band? It could be e/n...I hope it isn't. You think.

"Y/n, we should get to class. Before he/she and his/her fan club starts moving." Juleka says. You nod and say goodbye to Luka as you start to go towards the stairs to your classroom.

"Omg. I can't believe e/n is going to our school." You hear a girl say about halfway to the stairs.

You freeze. Your stuff falls out of your arms. Bad memories hit you. You look around, tears starting to well in your eyes and fear taking over your body. Almost everyone was staring at you. Everyone except your ex's fan club members. Without picking your things up, you run to the bathroom, your friends calling your name behind you, and lock yourself in a stall, trying to ignore the laughs of kids outside.

It was several minutes after the start of class when you finally hear footsteps outside the bathroom. You had been crying for a while, your mind forcing you to remember the events of your life where you used to live. The months with e/n. The day you found out he/she cheated on you. And several other events.

"Y/n?" You hear a soft voice say. It was Juleka.

"Y/n, you can't hide in here forever." You hear Rose's high voice say.

"Its better than being out there where my ex can find me and trick me again." You say dejectedly.

"They seem like a sweet person." You hear Marinette's voice say. You laugh without enthusiasm.

"Yeah right. Its all a trick. E/n might seem like that at first, but once you get hooked into his/her scheme, you see his/her true colors. A liar. Cheater. Fake. So he/she can play guitar. They're a jerk when you get to know them." You say.

"Girl, what did e/n do to you?" You hear Alya's voice say.

"I dated e/n for a little. Back in c/n. After a few months, I found out that he/she was cheating on me. With one of my friends. He/she was lying about being busy that entire time whenever I wanted to go somewhere with him/her. He was such a liar. Would be perfect for Lila." You say.