Welp.

You look at Luka. He's looking at the ground, a small blush in his cheeks.

"I-I wanted to apologize for falling asleep with you..." He says. "I should've brought you back to Juleka's room. But I was surprised and..." You cut him off.

"Its fine, Luka." You say, smiling. "To be honest, that was the best night of my life. Even before we fell asleep together, it was amazing. I got a feeling everone would've found out about it even if Juleka didn't take a picture of it and accidentally send it to everyone."

"You got a point." He smiled.

"I know I do. We better get to class. Even though I'm not anxious to see everyones reaction. I would rather avoid it, but I can't skip out on education." You say. He nods and runs off. You walk to your class and pause at the door. You took a deep breath in and forced yourself to go in.

Everyone looks at you.

"Oh look. Its the fourteen year old who slept with a sixteen year old." Chloé laughed.

"Shut up, Chloé." You mutter as you walk to your seat.

"Y/n would you like to explain how you feel asleep with that kid?" Miss Bustier asked.

"Um..." You blush.

"Yeah. How did it happen?" Marinette asks.

"Um...He was teaching me how to play the guitar...and we fell asleep..." You say. It was the truth, but you see Lila in her seat. You could tell that she wasn't convinced.

"You better not be lying, y/n. Go sit down." Miss Bustier says. You sit down. Lila smirks at you, as if she had an idea. You ignore her and start doing your work.

At the end of class, Lila walked over to you.

"What were you doing over at my boyfriend's house?" She says.

You snort. "You couldn't even get him if you tried." You say.

She snarls. "Well he is my boyfriend."

"My brother isn't dating anyone, Lila." Juleka says.

"Did I tell you you could speak." Lila says, pushing Juleka back. She tripped over a bag and fell, hitting her head on a table.

You run over to Juleka. "Are you ok?" You ask, helping her up.

"I'm fine. Thanks, y/n." She says, glaring at Lila. Everyone was staring at you guys.

"Lila, would you like to explain why you pushed Juleka." Miss Bustier says, saying it as a statement instead of a question, letting Lila know that it wasn't a choice.

"J-Juleka pushed me first." Lila lies.

"Actually, Miss Bustier, Juleka didn't push anyone. Lila pushed her because Juleka said something without her permission." You say, standing up for your friend. Rose agreed.

"And what exactly did Juleka say?" She asks.

"Lila said that she was dating Luka and Juleka said that Luka isn't dating anyone. Then Lila pushed Juleka." You say.

"For the record, Lila, you dont lie and say you're dating anyone if their best friend or sibling is in the same class." Rose says.

Lila snarls again and runs out of class.

"That isnt the only thing she was lying about." You say. Adrien shakes his head and walks over to you.

"Are you able to prove it?" He asks. You nod.

"Just watch." You pull out your phone.

"What other things did Lila lie about?" Miss Bustier asks.

"She's a good liar and actor. Really good at covering her tracks too. But she forgot one thing. Cameras." You say. "I searched through the security cameras and found several things. To start with, when Lila said Marinette pushed her down the stairs." You pull up one video and walk to the front of the class. "May I use the projector, Miss Bustier?"

"Oh. Yeah. Go ahead." She says. You connect your phone to the projector and play the video. It shows Lila walking down the stairs, clearly uninjured, then pretending to be hurt. The class gasps.

"Thats not the only thing. Didnt she say she had tinnitus? In her left ear?" You play the short video of her saying it was in her left ear. "Later, she said her right ear." You play that video. "Then she said it was magically healed. Tinnitus is incurable. It can be reduced, but not healed. She said it was magically gone, meaning healed, but thats impossible. Another thing she lied about. Marinette never stole her necklace." You play another video showing Lila putting her own necklace in Marinette's locker.

"So she lied about all of that?" Someone asks. You nod.

"All of it." You say. You hear footsteps outside, running away. "And my guess is she heard all that." You mutter. Here comes another akumatization. You think. "Anyway, thank you all for listening." You bow sarcastically then retreat back to your seat to get your things together. Juleka and Rose wait for you.

"I'm not sure if that was a good idea...what I just did." You say to them.

"I dont think it was either. I got a feeling Volpina will be coming back..." Juleka says.

"Volpina? Who's Volpina?" You ask.

"An akumatized version of Lila. She can make any lie a reality." Rose says. You groan.

Great. Very high chance Volpina will show up now. You think.

And you were right.

Right at that moment, you notice an akuma fly into the school. A few minutes later, you see a person in a fox outfit standing on the top of the school.

"Where is y/n l/n!?" She says.

And it was that moment

you knew

you f*cked up.