Icy

We interrupt this broadcast to bring you guys...ice skating!

I started rewatching the show and got to the Frozer episode and I just- Luka...ice skating? Just...yes. Let's go! (Also, there will be an akumatization in this. Like in the episode. Same enemy. Just...yeah. You know what I mean. Idk why but I just feel like doing it. One more thing: this is ig before y/n and Luka are dating because...idk. Just go with it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You collapsed on your bed, dropping your bag next to it. ____ flew out of your pocket. You looked over at it.

"What's wrong, y/n?" ____ asked.

"School is so tiring. I need a break." You sigh. You here your phone go off and check it. Luka had messaged asking if you wanted to go to the ice rink. You asked when it was. He answered back saying it'd be tomorrow. "That sounds like fun." You mutter as you message him back, agreeing to go.

"But what about your homework? You have to get your grades up!" Your kwami said.

"Come on. I can do it later. I need a break." You say. Your kwami sighed.

The next day, you got ready and ran out the door to the ice rink. Luka was already there with Marinette, Adrien, Kagami, and another boy. ((Shhhhh I'm making it work so they each have a partner. Roll with it. Lol))

"Oh. I didnt know others were coming. Hey guys." You say, smiling. ((Me: *totally confused from the pov since its been a while since I've used it and it seems weird*))

"Hey y/n." Luka says with a smile. Your heart flutters, but you hide it.

"Hey y/n! I'm glad you made it! Marinette said. You nod.

"You guys ready?" You ask. They nod and you all go inside.

As you're tying the skates on, you notice Adrien go over to talk to Marinette. You sit up, about to go over, then Luka steps in front of you. He looks at the two and smiles softly.

"Its nice of Marinette to let us come. Have you ever gone ice skating, y/n?" Luka asked. ((I personally have not so...lets just go with that-))

"A-Actually, no..." You say, looking down.

"I can show you. Come on." He said. He offered you his hand. You take it and stand up, then he helps you out onto the ice.

He starts showing you what to do. You struggle with balance a little bit, but get it down pretty quickly. Meanwhile, a guy was going around asking the others to sign something.

"Hey you!" He says to you. "I can teach you ice skating! All you need to do is sign up."

"I'm sorry sir. I already have music and school and-" you lose your balance again and fall over. You sigh. "My schedule is already full as it is. Most of my time recently has been spent trying to catch up on homework. This is the first free day Ive had in a while."

He looked defeated, then skated away. Luka helped you up again.

"Come on. We both know that was a lie." He said.

"What? My schedule is pretty full." You say, quiet enough that only Luka can hear. "With being Jackal and having to miss classes to save people, I'm practically constantly trying to catch up."

"Is part of that business sleeping in, too?" He asked jokingly. You laugh softly.

"Possibly. I need to fix my alarms." You say as you fall again.

"And your balance." Luka added with a small laugh. He helps you up again and holds your hand as you start skating again. He even shows you a few dance moves of sorts. ((Like the ones from the episode that he did with Marinette))

Finally, it was time to leave. Before anyone could even step out if the building, the ground started to freeze. Marinette and Adrien disappeared. You pushed the others to safety.

"Find somewhere warm, Luka. It might keep the ice at bay." You say, then run off.

"I guess homework is gonna have to be put on ice." _____ said after you were alone.

"Literally." You add, finding the teal power up. "Teal...like Luka's hair..." You mutter, then throw the power up to your kwami. "_____, power up!" You said. Your kwami powers up, gaining a ice like crown, which was adorable.

"Icy _____!" Your kwami says. You grin.

"Icy ____, lets hunt!" You say. _____ gets absorbed into your amulet and your hero costume appears. Tiny white snowflake designs show up on the suit and you get an icy tiara and ice skates too. Your whip still looks the same, though.

You raced out on the ice and skated out. Just as you did, the entirety of Paris got frozen.

"Shoot...I hope Luka is safe..." You mutter as Ladybug and Cat Noir skate over. Cat Noir seemed annoyed by something.

"Whats the plan?" You ask.

"We watch and figure out what the power is." Cat Noir said, then went off on his own.

"Whats going on with you two?" You asked.

"Hes probably annoyed because I didn't take a rose he offered me." Ladybug said.

"Oh you neeever do that. If someone offers a rose, its best to take it." You say.

"I realize that now. Let's just go." She said, swinging away. You follow her.

You two quickly catch up with Cat Noir. Not long after, the three of you end up hiding

"The akuma must be in his skates." You say.

"Yeah. You were right, Cat Noir. We watched and now we know that." Ladybug said, then summoned her Lucky charm and got...a bag of salt.

"What are we supposed to do with that?" You ask.

"Salt melts ice!" Ladybug said. "You two, you'll have to melt somethings. I'll be a distraction."

She handed Cat Noir the bag, then told us what to do and left. Cat Noir and I unfroze what we were told to and waited. I watched her skate.

"Jeez. Shes a total master. Meanwhile I'm still struggling with balance." You mutter, trying to move, but slipping and falling. Cat Noir helped you up.

"Careful. It takes a bit. Dont worry." He said.

"Jackal! Now!" Ladybug shouted. You nod as they get nearer, then summon Musical Flight and push the enemy off balance, then Cat Noir uses his Cataclysm to destroy the skates. Ladybug catches the akuma, then turns everything back to normal. After a fist bump, you run off in a different direction than the others and hide.

"_____, hunts over." You say. The kwami comes out of your amulet and falls into your hands. Your hero costume disappears and you feed your kwami, then run back to the rink in time to see Marinette run after Adrien's car.

You walk over to Luka.

"Did you guys stay safe?" You ask.

"As safe as we could be." He said.

"That's great." You smile. "Could I stay at your place for a bit?"

"Of course. Let's go." He agreed. With that, the two of you walk off to his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This took me a while and it's been so long since I've done 2nd person pov. I need to get used to it again since my other fanfics are in 1st person pov. Anyway, this was just filler ig. At least until I can get to where I left off in the show. I can't wait. I'll see y'all later. I hope...Bug out!