Chapter 8

Gale was not used to waking up after his brother. Metallicana was always the one that slept the whole day and mom would always have to yell at him. And than she yelled at dad for not yelling at him. And then she yelled that they were both identical.
That was the usual RedFox morning.
So it really was unusual for Gale to wake up to total silence and find his brother's bed already made up, and by the touch, cold.
His brother was not in the kitchen or bathroom either.
And after searching the whole house, he found him and Emma in the garden all the way in the back, hidden behind few trees.
"What the hell you two?" Both Emma and Metal spun their heads and the little bunny that Emma drew stopped hopping around and fell back into being a 2D drawing.
"Quiet!" She hissed and grabbed her other older brother to the ground.
"You guys know we are not allowed to do magic. We can't do anything that can track us!" Gale whispered yelled at his two sibling and Metal rolled his eyes.
"Calm your scrunchies down. It's not like we are doing anything big. Emma was bored and wanted to draw so I took her here so we would not get a bitching like this from Storm or that pinkie."
Gale sighed. "Okay first of all, these are not scrunchies." He said and both Emma and Metal scoffed. "Yeah right."
"And second, our parents send us here to lay low and not attract any attention to us so they wouldn't have to worry both about her and our safety. The second I look away the two of you come here to practice?" Gale stared at both of them in disbelief.
"Hey don't yell at us. I was just restless and.... well to be honest I kinda miss doing magic." Said Emma as her head fell in between her shoulders.
Gale sighed and ignore the side glare Metal gave him.
"Look sweetie I know this is hard. I miss our guild too. But we have to stay strong and most importantly undetected. It is the best way for us to help everyone."
"It's not like I don't get it. Or that I hate it here. I just miss my old friends. And my old room and house. And I'll admit, I miss our parents." Emma sighed and leaned on her brothers, who both hugged her and kissed her head.
They didn't want her to see it.
But they missed all of that too.
And they were scared.

"Morning guys." Nashi danced into the kitchen and waved at everyone.
"Wow, someone sure woke up in a good mood." Storm chuckled and ducked as she threw a pillow at him.
"Veeeery funny."
"So what's the plan for today?" Berry asked.
"Well honestly everyone can do whatever they want." Storm shrugged and turned his attention to whatever was currently playing on the TV.
"You know I actually saw a flyer outside when I went for a walk that says there is some kind of a show in the next village." Eileen came in and sat down next to Storm.
"Yeah I don't think that would be interesting." Someone who wouldn't know her enough would not notice how Nashi's shoulders tensed as she said that.
"Why not? Let's all go." Gale smiled.
"By the way do you people want to go swimming? Jax just texted me." Storm looked up from his phone and checked with everyone for an answer.
"Sure let's all go." Metal nodded and Storm texted Jax that everyone is going.
"Great, he'll grab Sierra on his way out. Let's meet in front of the house in about 10 minutes."

"So what people you still down for that show?" Nashi asked as they all sat around the pool. "I don't think so. It's lame every single year." Sierra sighed.
"God he is hot." Sierra sighed as she watched Storm dive into the pool. Nashi laughed.
"You say that like every time you see him shirtless."
"Well excuse me for having two very functional eyes." Nashi swat her arm and both girls laughed.
"Eileen doesn't he look a bit like....." "Like Uncle Gray?" Eileen interrupted Nova and nodded. "Yeah I saw it a while ago too. They're almost identical."
"Wait what are you guys talking about?" Sierra interrupted and sat down next to them.
"We were just saying that Storm looks so similar to one of our Uncles from the guild. We were wondering you know... since his mom was a mage as well...." Berry couldn't even finish the sentence before they all jumped as Nashi smashed the book she was reading on the ground.
"Drop. It."
"What?" Nova asked confused.
Nashi glared at them, her voice ice cold.
"Drop. It. Stop talking about it."
"What is wrong with you? We're just..." Eileen couldn't finish before Nashi came and grabbed her up by her swimsuit. "What are you going?"
Nashi hissed in her face. "Stop. Talking. About. It." With that she let her go and stormed off.
"What the hell was that?" Berry asked tending to her sister who was a bit shaken.
Sierra sighed. "I should've warned you. They are both extremely sensitive to the talk about their fathers. You know, Lucy and Juvia never told them anything and well... as the years passed.... it became a very sensitive topic." She shrugged and went after her friend.
The three girls exchanged looks and ran after them.
"Nashi!" Eileen exclaimed and finally caught up to her.
"I'm sorry Nashi. I didn't know...."
Nashi stood there glaring with her arms crossed but as Sierra nugged her arm she sighed. "Fair enough. I'm sorry for acting like that. Just don't bring it up again."
"I won't. I promise."
"Well, What do we have here?" A voice came from behind and a pair of arms leaned on Nashi's and Sierra's shoulders.
"Piss off Kol." Sierra seat his arm away and he laughed. "Charming as always."
"You know that that dumb accent may work on other dumb sluts but not on us." Nashi smiled sarcastically and swat his arm away too.
"Oh come on Nashi. Don't be a prude and introduce us to your friends." Dennis appeared from nowhere and licked his lips as he eyes Berry up and down.
Nashi and Sierra both rolled their eyes.
"Don't you have anything better to do?" Jax appeared and glared at the two boys.
"Oh I do." Kol suddenly smirked and grabbed Nashi under her knees putting her on his shoulder. "What the??!!!"
He ignored her protests and laughing he jumped with her into the pool.
"I'm. Going. To. Fucking. Kill you!!!!!" Nashi yelled as she emerged from the water while Kol couldn't see as tears filled his eyes, that's how hard he was laughing.
While Nashi continued yelling at him, Jax shook his head.
"Man Storm's going to flip."
"Please. He ran away somewhere with one of the first-years again." Sierra rolled her eyes.
Eileen slightly twitched as she heard that. No one except Berry noticed, who now eyed her sister in a very curious matter.
"I mean for real. You are an asshole." Nashi hissed as she climbed out of the pool.
Kol chuckled. "Oh so what?"
She glared at him as she squeezed the water from her hair.
"What's going on here?" Storm came from somewhere and looked at everyone, especially Nashi and Kol who were both wet.
Eileen suddenly went all red and Berry's eyebrows could not climb higher.
Nashi rolled her eyes and glared at Kol again, which made him erupt into laughter again.
"This sucker thought it would be funny to throw me into the pool!"
"Hey I jumped into the pool with you!"
"Same thing idiot!" He just laughed.
Storm frowned a little.
"Let's just go." Sierra sighed and dragged Nova and the girls away.
Jax sighed as he saw how Dennis glared at Storm.
And even more when Dennis suddenly got a bad glint in his eyes and smirked.
He stepped closer to Nashi and handed her a towel. "Here. Let's go get you dry up."
Nashi took the towel and shaking her head she left, while Kol still chuckled under his nose.
Dennis very obviously walked after Nashi, purposely not even looking at Storm as he caught up with her and put his hand in between her shoulder blades, looking like he was making sure she is okay.
Storm narrowed his eyes at him but Jax just swayed his arm around his shoulders. "Shouldn't have slept with his sister bro." He patted his shoulder and with a sigh, he followed the girls to the pool.

"Yo people you in for the show or not?" Storm came in the kitchen, a towel around his shoulders under his still wet hair.
"Honestly I would go." Emma said looking at her brothers as if asking for a permission.
"Yeah it could be fun to see something different for a change." Ron weighed in.
"Great. I'll grab Nashi and we can go."
"Nashi is not here."
"What? Where is she?"
"She ran out like 10 minutes ago yelling she has an urgent matter. Beats me what she meant." Metal shrugged and went to change his shirt.
"That's... odd." Frowned Storm, pictures of a very certain someone who annoyed him today coming up in his head.
"I'll text her where we are going so she can come." Suggested Berry and everyone just went along with it.

"Wow, so this is what they call a show." Gale looked around the relatively big area. A podium was placed on one end, where different people could perform, either dance, sing or even do a stand-up comedy. While everyone else walked around and mingled between the tents full of food and drinks, while watching the ones on the podium.
"Hey guys." Sierra and Jax joined the group with drinks already in their hands.
"Where's Nova?" Jax asked when he scanned the group.
"She stayed behind to watch Makarov and Macao." Answered Ron.
"Did Nashi text back?" Sierra asked as she saw Storm checking his phone. He shook his head.
"Nothing."
"That's weird. She didn't write me back either."
"God knows where she is." Muttered Eileen.
"Ah she's a big girl. She won't get lost. Let's have a good time." Sierra waved her hand and ran to the huge crowd, with everyone following her.
The group mingled for a little bit until they worked their way to the podium.
How surprised they all were when the introducer yelled into his microphone: "Ladies and gentlemen! Let me present you two very talented dancers from the UUA Dance Group, Kol and Nashi!"
"What?!!!" Jax, Sierra and Storm yelled simultaneously as they watched the two of them climb up on the podium.
Sierra and Jax exchanged quick looks, but nothing compared to the look of pure betrayal that resided on Storm's face.
Especially as he watched the two of them dance.

(Guys this is the dance Kol and Nashi did, it starts at 1:25)