Chapter 5

"Welcome!" Sierra yelled trying to be louder than the music coming from inside of her house, as she hugged Berry at her front door.
"This is your house?" Emma's mouth dropped as she saw the mansion that Sierra lived in.
Nashi smiled. "Yeah, Sierra's dad is a diplomat and her mom is a lawyer at the Supreme Court."
"Meaning they're never home but buy me whatever I point to." Sierra crouched her shoulders and danced inside. "Come on in!"
As soon as they came inside, they made a few groups without realizing.
Emma saw few girls from her year and ended up talking to them the whole night.
Nova and Ron were shy and sat on the couches, occasionally talking to people during the night.
As soon as they came in a bunch of Sophomore and Junior girls glued themselves to Storm, Metal and Gale.
"Is flirting and sex really all teenage girls can think about?" Asked Berry as she took a drink that some guy gave her.
Nashi spun around her, taking the drink from her hand in the process and poured it down into some plant. "Okay first, yeah. And second there are a few rules even on a party. Drink only so much that you are aware of what are you doing, never take a drink from someone you don't know, always be aware where is your drink and do not even touch after you loose sight of it, and always keep you belongings on one place through the night, otherwise you'll just forget where you put them last." She crouched her shoulders and took a shot from the counter.
"Hey gorgeous! Who are your new friends?" A voice came from behind the girls and they turned around only to be greeted by Kol's bright sexy smile. Berry blushed darker than her hair as he but his lip and eyes her up to down.
Nashi sighed and rolled her eyes. "Not easy targets Kol. Sorry but you are trying to park in the wrong place."
"I wouldn't mind parking in your parking house."
"Gross." Nashi turned away from him and Kol almost fell down as someone smacked him from behind.
"Okay tiger, how about you leave these pretty girls alone huh? Beat it!" Storm glared at him and Kol left laughing with his hands up, winking on Nashi. She shook her head and took another shot.
"Whoa slow down princess." Storm grabbed the next one from her hands and chugged it down himself.
"Okay first you know I hate that nickname. And second, I'm not a little girl I can handle my drinks, thank you very much." She laughed and took Eileen and Berry our on the dance floor.
"Man those guys sure like hitting on girls." Gale said as he watched Kol going from girl to girl, and he wasn't alone.
"Sad really." Said Storm and Metal laughed. "Says the one who supposedly sleeps with everything that walks."
"Hey I don't hit on them. They come to me. That's what makes me different from all those losers." Storm flashed them a smile, took a shot and turned his attention to a hot Freshmen that eyed him since he came.
The girls danced in the group for a lot of songs. Honestly everyone kind of lost track of time.
But that's what makes party a party, isn't it?

Eileen sighed as she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror and chuckled at her reflection. She hasn't felt this relaxed since a long time. And even though her mind kept coming back to her parents, her guild and the danger they all faced, she just wanted to let go of it at least for one night. She did promise her mom she wouldn't worry.
She left the bathroom and almost got a heart attack when the door across the hall opened and a girl stumbled out with Storm behind her. The girl reddened up when she saw Eileen and sprinted away, giving Storm a wink before disappearing.
Storm smirked when Eileen frowned. "Problem?"
"Why do you do that?" She asked him as she crossed her arms and leaned on the bathroom door.
"Do what?" He smiled innocently but then sighed when she raised her eyebrows at him.
"I don't do anything. I never said to those girls that I want to date them. They know my past, they all know what I do, and yet they keep coming to me."
"That's sad."
"Heh." Storm mimicked Eileen's position and put in hands into his pockets. "In a way it might be."
"Then why do it?"
"Who knows?" Storm blew away some hair from his face. "It keeps me occupied. It makes me feel wanted."
"Don't you feel even a little bit sorry for those girls? You know sleeping with someone is a big deal for a girl."
"Hey I already told you, they keep coming to me. I never hit on girls and I'm never the one that initiates it. Who knows why they do it?"
"Maybe they think they will change you." Eileen smirked at Storm and he scoffed.
"Yeah. Good luck with that."
"What? No girl that you would change for? You know, the whole bad boy, good for only his girl scenario." Eileen stepped away from the door and switched to leaning on the wall as a girl passed her to the bathroom.
"Nope."
"So you just sleep with them. That's all. Your relationships with everyone are only physical."
"Guys are assholes."
"That's usually a girl sentence."
"Doesn't make it any less true. So why don't just be what everyone wants you to be?"
"That's shallow."
"Wow you are harsh." Storm chuckled and Eileen smiled at him. "I just speak the truth."
"Even when the truth hurts?"
"Don't you do the same to those girls? Or you never even tell them that you'll just sleep with them and than never talk to them again?"
"Why are you so bothered with what are my relationships like?" He raised an eyebrow at her.
"Maybe I'm just curious."
"Doubt it."
"Than maybe I'm just wondering why the hell haven't you made a move at me yet." She smirked at him and Storm chuckled.
He unglued himself from the door and came closer to Eileen.
He leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear. "I don't sleep with girls I actually respect."
With that he winked at her and left her.
Eileen sighed as she leaned her head back.
He wasn't just some playboy.
He was just a boy seeking attention.
She could understand that.
They weren't all that different.