29. I wake up

I slowely open my eyes and notice the bright daylight comming from the windows.

I grunt and pull the covers over my head.

I hear something beside me.
I open my eyes and see someone sitting on a chair beside my bed.

I pull the covers off my head. It is Annabeth. She is sleeping.

I look at her.
Her hair is hanging in a braid on her shoulders. She is wearing her camp half-blood shirt.
Her mouth is open and I smile.

"Hey wise girl." I say. She wakes up. "You drool in your sleep." I say still smiling.

Her hand goes to her mouth. But she realized that there is no drool she looks at me.

Her eyes widen.

"You are awake!" She exclaims happy.
She leans forwards and hugs me tight.

"Yeah." I say. "Annabeth. You're hurting me."

She quickly lets me go.
"Sorry. How are you feeling." She asks me.

Her grey eyes look at me with concern.
"Fine." I say. "How long was I out?"

"6 days. You were in a pretty bad shape." She says. "You almost died Percy. If Chaos wasn't there to help.." She looks away.

"Hey.." I say putting my hand under her chin.
I lift her head and look into her eyes.
"I'm still here." I tell her.

"I know. But I was so scared. I thought I was going to loose you again." She says.

"What happened? I don't remember much after I stepped through." I ask her.

"Well. There is something you should know.. We saw and heard everything you did there." She says looking nervous.

"What?" I ask just to know if I was imagining what she said.

"Well. Ever since Luke stole the master bolt Hephaestus insisted on having security cameras in the throne room... So when we were here. We had no idea what was going on. So Hephaestus connected with the camera's. The gods, campers and your army saw everything." She says.

"Wow. Okay.." I say not knowing how to feel about this.

"Yeah.. But not long after we got here Chaos and your mom arrived. Everyone was in shock Chaos personally came. Then when you stepped through Chaos healed you. After you came here he left with the army." She explains. "And four days ago the gods went back to Olympus."

I sigh. My head hurts from all this information. I roll on my back. "What happened with Nyx?" I ask her.

She shrugged and looks at me.

"Nobody knows. The gods asked Chaos and he didn't want to say anything about it."

"So what now?" I ask looking at the ceiling.

"I heard the gods talking about an audience with you. I don't know why." She admits.

"Great." I murmer.

"But let's get you something to eat." She says. I nodd. "Do you want me to get something for you?" She asks.

"No. I need to get out of this bed." I say.

As I sit up my entire body hurts. I grunt.
My feet touch the cold floor.

I take a breath and look up.
I am in the Poseidon cabin. I look around.

"Poseidon insisted you'd rest here. He said since you are his son you would heal better. Have less nightmares." She says noticing my confusion.

"Of course he did." I say under my breath.