14. Having fun

Percy's point of view:

I arive at the cabin first.
I take of my hood and mask to take a look at my arm. There is a long deep cut from my shoulder to elbow.

I walk to the bathroom and take a shower.

It isn't water from the sea or river. But it is still water. I slowely start to feel better.

I close my eyes.

What am I going to do now?
The campers are nowhere near ready to face everything coming at them.  And my team.. they are too distracted.
And Nyx. She is powerful. We need to work harder!

Feel frustrated and angry.
I don't know where it comes from.

I step out of the shower, get dressed and head out again.

The wound is still not fully healed. But it doesn't hurt so much anymore.

I look around and find Chiron.

"Commander" He says as he sees me walking towards him. "Are you alright?" He asks.

"I don't know. I just feel so angry and frustrated." I say.

"Nyx can have that effect.." Chiron says with a concerned face. "Why don't you take your time in you cabin? Wait till tonight with everything?"

"This isn't something that can wait. I am not here to have fun. We need to come up with a plan. Now!" I say.

"I know. But first. Dinner. You need to eat." Chiron says.

I sigh. I need to calm down. "Fine. But tomorrow morning. We are making a plan." I say.
Chiron nods and we head for the mess hall.

I look around searching for my team. But they are all sitting back at the tables of their godly parent.

So now they don't want to be seen at the Chaos table? Is this serious? The anger grows in my chest.

I turn around and walk away. I don't want to be there now.

I head for the training arena. I need to blow off some steam.
I summon my double swords. And pull out a couple of dummies.
I let my frustration go and slash them to bits.

After there is nothing left of them I hear a slow applause. I turn around.

"Impressive commander." Matthew says bored.

I hadn't noticed him.

He is put in a cage. Probably made by Beckendorf and Leo.

He looks terrible. Through the bars I can see him leaning against the side of the cage. His hair is a mess and his clothes are dirty.

"What are you looking at?" I bite at him.

"Hey can't I just have some entertainment? It is quite lonely here." He says.

"So I am just tonight's entertainment?" I ask.
I start to get angry again.

Matthew holds up his hands.
"Dude. I didn't want to offend you." He says.

"But you did!" I say walking towards the cage. "You destroyed my life!" I yell. "You are the one to blame for everything!"

Matthew looks around. He backs up against the back of the cage. "I'm sorry?" He asks. "I have no idea what you are talking about." He says.

"Of course you don't. You only care about yourself." I yell.

"Dude. Chill." Matthew says. Which only makes me angrier.

"Chill? You want me to chill?" I ask him. "Sure. Why don't you come out and let's talk about it." I say slashing the chains.

The door of the cage opens up. Matthew looks at it questionably.