Passion

"No good!" Carson yells, having knocked his opponents down one more time. "Again!"

Mike growls, then pounces, hands partially transforming into those of a werewolf. He grows claws and some fur, and keeps trying to make slashes on his definitely-not-undead opponent. The zombie dodges every single attack, sidestepping and moving back, very light on his feet for someone of his size. When he sees an opening, he di8ves under Mike's fist, then punches him in the gut, and follows that up by raising his head forcefully, giving Mike a headbutt that makes him stumble on his feet. Now that he is disoriented, Carson delivers a powerful frontal kick, and the werewolf is sent flying into Mason, who manages not to be moved from his spot as he catches him.

"Too obvious!" Carson criticizes. "Don't announce your attacks! Do you want to win or not!?" Honestly, if his personality wasn't what it was, he would've won long ago. None of the four are a match for him. Hell, even I wouldn't be able to do much. He's too fast, great at finding weaknesses in his opponents' stances, and is always aware of his surroundings. This guy's a beast, and we have no way of killing him. I wonder if we'll be able to win.

Why is he here, anyway? I doubt he's John's ally. If finding another zombie was so easy, he just could've eaten Carson's heart instead of mine. Is Carson too strong even for John, then? That's not a fun thought.

The girl and guy werewolves, whose names I don't know, run toward their opponent, each coming at him from a different side. Instead of looking at them, Carson closes his eyes, then gets into a stance, moving one leg far back, bending the knee of the other, and then lifting his fists. The girl jumps on him, and as soon as her feet leave the ground, Carson swiftly moves forward, and she misses, leaving herself wide open. The zombie spins around at an incredible speed, aiming a punch at her face. The guy is ready for it, and moves in to intercept the attack, which then turns out to be a feint, because, instead of punching forward, Carson's arm does a sideways swing, and slams into the guy, pushing him back a great bit - enough for him to actually punch the girl. The guy jumps on him, now angry and no longer coordinated, but Carson grabs his body, falls down on his back, pulling his opponent with him, then shoots him into a wall with his legs.

Mason takes full advantage, and is on top of Carson before the latter can get up. He slams his foot down, but Carson puts up his arms to block, and doesn't suffer major damage as the floor breaks some more. However, Mason then brings his fist down, too, and a second hole is pierced through the ground, sending Carson flying into the room below. "Get up," Mason grunts, dragging Mike to his feet. "We need to go."

"No," the girl snaps. "You're almost there! You can take him!" What's she on about? I love Mason, and he's really strong, but he's no match for that thing - none of us are.

"I'm not letting you die just so I can win," Mason says. "All three of you, get out. That's an order."

Mike looks like he's about to argue, but Mason just glares at him. "That's your alpha's order."

Then Carson punches through the ground again, having jumped all the way from the floor of the room below. He grabs the girl by the leg, then pulls her down through the floor, and they both fall down. Right away, he twists around so he's on top of her, and shatters her skull, like he did with the wolf before.

Mason howls, as do the two with him. The guy werewolf then jumps down through the hole, ready to punch Carson, who turns around to punch right back. However, instead of punching, the guy shifts into his wolf form just in front of the zombie, and bites down unto his forearm, slamming his claws in Carson's eyes. The zombie hesitates, taken off guard, and his hand gets ripped clear off as the werewolf retreats, running to the other side of the room.