~Chapter Eighteen~

Magsimula sa umpisa

Lady: Alright. Would you like to pay now or at the end of your trip?

Qualo: At the end.

Lady: Okay. Here are the keys. Have a great day sir.

Qualo: You too.

He gave me an BMW key. Cassie an Honda Civic. Charlie an Mustang. Thuggy and Smokey an Mercedes and he had the other BMW. We wheeled our luggage to the car lot. I hit my alarm first and it took me to an Slick Black BMW. I put my luggage away.

Qualo: Tiffanie , You can ride with me.

Tiffanie: Okay.

I clenched my jaw and tight.

Me: Camilla , You want to ride with mommy or daddy?

Camilla: Daddy!

I cut my eyes at him and got in the car. Everybody else found their cars and Qualo led us to the hotel. I was behind Cassie and infront of Charlie. We pulled up to a very nice hotel. I got out. It had to be at leat 50 floors. We all gathered around and I read aloud.

Me: The Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

Cassie: One long ass title.

Charlie: Right.

Soon we got our room keys. Yes , Keys and not cards. This is amazing. I've never been anywhere fancier then this. Don't get me wrong , I've been to some fancy hotels but none as fancy as this. We found our rooms. We were split up. Me , Qualo and Camilla was on the 42nd floor. Cassie and Smokey were on the 40th floor. Charlie and Thuggy was on the 35th floor and Tiffanie was on the 5th floor. We all got our luggage and went in our rooms. I was in wow. Camilla had fell asleep so I laid her down on the couch that was there. I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Qualo: You like it?

Me: I love it. It's so big. It's like our house in 1.

Qualo: I know.

I kissed his lips and skipped off exploring the place. It was gorgeous. It was only about 4:00 here so I have some time to do something.

Qualo: Baby , Me and the boys leaving to a trap house. I've texted you the address incase you wanna stop by.

Me: I just might.

He kissed my cheek and left. I woke up Camilla.

Camilla: I don't wanna go no where mama.

Me: We're in Atlanta.

Camilla: Is that away from home?

Me: Yes ma'am.

Camilla: I wanna go exploring.

Me: Okay. Let's go Dora The Explorer.

She giggled.

Camilla: Mommy you funny.

Me: Why thank you sugar face.

We left out the room and went to Cassie's room. I knocked.

Cassie: Coming! Who is it!?

Camilla: Mommy and Camilla.

She opened the door.

Cassie: Oh hey.

Camilla: TT Cassie , This place is purtty.

Cassie: Yes it is babygirl.

Camilla: Me and Mommy go exploring. You go too?

Cassie: Why sure. 

We got the others and pilled in the car. I just drove around we were talking and laughing. We ended up in a bad neighborhood. I think we're in the hood but I'm from the hood. Im good out here. I got my .44 Glock. Don't ask how because I'm not gonna say. Sowwie. I noticed a Silver BMW the same model as mine and the license plate was the one on Qualo's rental. I pulled up and we got out. Camilla held Cassie's hand and we went in. The guards said hi to us and we awkardly said hi back. We went in and heard gun quickly loading and in the corner of my eye I saw them being pointed at us. I wasn't scared. Was I supposed to be?

Charlie: We ain't scared.

Me: You better put them down before you hurt my daught. If you do , I'm coming after you and your families. 

Man 1: Who are you here for?

Me: Qualo.

Man 2: He's busy.

Me: Im sure he wont mind. We're very close.

I didn't know my way around but I've been to his trap houses enough times to know he is the ony one with a metal door and he's usually upstairs. So I'll just go upstairs. We went up the stairs and Man 2 grabbed me by my neck. I felt something cold go to my head. I still wasn't scared.

Man 2: I told you boss is busy. 

Me: And I told you , I don't care.

Man 2: You know what? Let's go.

Camilla: Mommy!

Cassie: Hush baby. Momm'y gonna be okay.

Me: Stay with TT Cassie.

He led up up the hallway and to a room. It was a metal door. Qualo. I stopped in my tracks.

Man 2: Bitch , Go!

Me: Who you calling a bitch.

Man 2: GO!

Me: NO!

He hit me upside the head with the gun. Okay , That hurt like hell. I felt my head oozing. I felt dizzy but I knew my surroundings.

Man 2: I told you to go! Now look what you done!

I was bleeding a lot. I had to keep wiping my head about every 5 seconds because of the blood. 

Man 2: Boss!

A door slammed open. Out came 1 man. Qualo.

Qualo: What!?

The hallway was dark and I didn't know where I was going. I started stumbling. I fell right down. 

Man 2: There's these girls that tried sneaking past us. What to do with them?

Qualo: Take them to room 5. I'll be there soon.

Man 2: Okay. 

He picked me up over his shoulder and took me in a room that said a big 5 in red on the door. He threw me in and I landed with a thud.

Me: Owwe.

Pretty soon the others were rushed it. Camilla saw my head.

Camilla: Mommy. What happened!?

I was out of it. I didn't know where I was.

Cassie: Omg! Amila , Come on babygirl. Tell me what happened.

Me: Gun.

After that I didn't say anything else. We were lined up aginst the wall. It smelt like dead bodies. About 5 minutes later the door opened and incame around 5 men with guns and Qualo. I didn't even budge. Qualo looked at me and he turned red.

Qualo: What happened?

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up but I fell into him. I think I lost alot of blood.

Qualo: Who did this to you?

Me: Mwan twoo.

Qualo: Who's man two?

Cassie: His short. Light skinned. Fresh cut. Tattoos. Hazel Eyes. Scar on his left side of his neck.

Qualo: Jake get in here!

The boy from earlier came in here.

Qualo: What did you do to her?

Jake: I hit her with the gun. She stopped right in the middle of the hallway. Yelled at me. That's pretty much it.

Qualo: You know what? Im gone shoot you.

Qualo grabbed his gun and shit him in the left arm.

Qualo: You got lucky. Go to the hospitial then finish your work. Understood?

Jake: Yes sir.

He picked me up and as soon as he did , I fainted.

- - - - 

Okaay. im sleepy! Goodnight!