~Chapter Sixteen~

Warning: There is a Rated R part but it isnt a big one. Okaae? Okay.

{ Amila }

Camilla was at Cassie's for a bit and it was just me and Qualo. Nobody but us was in the house.

Qualo: You want to come with me?

Me: It depends where?

We were in bed. My head was on his chest and his arms were wrapped around me.

Qualo: To go to my new land.

Me: Where is it? Why do you even need more land? You already have a bunch of land.

Qualo: More territory equals more being a big shot.

Me: You just love think you big.

Qualo: I know I'm big wanna see.

Me: Oh lord small!

{ 30 Minutes Later }

Qualo was pounding in my pussy hard and fast.

Me: Q-Qualo! Ah baby! Mhhhm!

Qualo: Do I gotta big dick?

Me: No! It's small!

He shrugged and went in deeper. I swear he was hitting my guts.

Me: Okay! You got a big dick.

Qualo: Yeah that's what I thought.

He pulled out and I flipped us over and I slowly slid down his dick. I started bouncing on him. The doorbell rang and I groaned but kept bouncing. He had his left hand on my breast and the right on my hip. The doorbell rang again and I wrapped my self in the sheets and got off. He slipped on his boxers and some basketball shorts and went to get the door. I could heard Big Man all the way upstairs.

Big Man: Damn man. Why it take you forever to answer the damn door.

Qualo: My b. I was tied up.

I slipped on his shirt and went downstairs.

Big Man: Oh I see. I'll come back around an hour or so.

Qualo: Yeah okay man.

We got back to what we was doing. I was bouncing on his big dick. I buried my face in his neck.

Me: Aaah , I'm about to cum!

Qualo: Go ahead babygirl.

I released and he did the same. I rolled off of him and knocked out.

{ Qualo }

That dick put babygirl to sleep. I heard my phone vibrate so I rolled over and answered it.

Me: Wassup.

??: You coming?

Me: Yeah man , I'm on my way.

??: How's my babygirl.

Me: She good she sleeping right now.

??: How my other little girl.

Me: She good too. She with Cassie for a bit.

??: Okay. Get your ass over here.

Me: Iight man , Im on my way lemme get dressed. Be there 30-60.

??: Bet.

Damn ass. Big David lucky he my girls daddy or I would've killed him already and he better be lucky he need me or he would've been dead by now. I got a shower and put on Black Levi's , Red Aeropastal Shirt with Black and Red Jordan Spizike iD. I grabbed my Black and Red Jordan's Snapback and left. Ian wanna wake up Amila so I closed the door quietly. I got in my car and drove to the West Side. Since Big David Latino , He on the west side. I drove to his house that he share with his hoes. His babymama divorced him a while back for drugs and cheating on her too many times. I parked and got out. I rang the bell 4 times before he answered and yanked me inside.

Me: Okay , What chu need.

Big David: I need you to help me see Amila and Camilla.

Me: Why don't you just have a reunion with her and your babymama.

Big David: Nah , Ian having no damn reunion with Reese. Bitch crazy.

Me: Then you won't have one with Camilla or Amila.

Big David: I know man. Could you set it up.

Me: Man ion. Your daughter or Cassie might kill me.

Big David: Cassie not in jail yet?

Me: Nope but give her time. She will be.

Big David just laughed.

Big David: I know. She was a crazy little girl. But real talk , I'm begging you. I'll pay you.

Me: How much.

Big Davd: 5,000.00

Me: Aight bet but I want the cash now.

Big David: Aiight man. Wait here.

About 2 minutes later he came back with 5,000.00 and handed it to me. I counted it and nodded.

Me: Aight man. Bet , I gotchu.

I left and drove to the trap house. I parked and went in. Leo came over to me.

Leo: Boss.

Me: Yes Leo.

Leo was 16 and wanted to know what if felt like to be in the gang business. I told him he could be an intern. Yeah , I may be from the hood but I know big words. Don't judge.

Leo: Somebody broke into your trap house.

Me: Which one?

Leo: The one on Dodge street.

Dodge street. I don't have one on dodge street.

Me: Ion have one on dodge street. I have one on Dodgery street and that's not a trap house. That's my house.

Leo: Well sir , You might want to get there.

Then it dawned on me. Amila. I got back in my car and sped to my house. I jumped out and went all around the house not checking to see if Amila's car was there.

Me: Amila?

It was silent but I couldn't tell if anybody been in or not. I checked top to bottom and it was empty. I grabbed my phone and called Amila.

Amila: Hey baby.

Me: Where are you?

Amila: Woah calm down. I'm with Smokie , Cassie and Camilla. Why? Where are you?

Me: I'm at the house.

Amila: Okay. I'm on my way be there in 10.

Me: Bet.

I hung up and decided on cooking. Yes , I can cook. I learned how to. I cooked some Fried Chicken , Mashed Potatoes and Corn. I'm only eating corn because Amila will fuss if I don't eat something healthy at least once a day. I swear that girl is so worried about me but I think it's cute. I set the table and the door opened and closed. I heard the lock and Amila dropped her keys by the door with mine. We had a family dinner and I put Camilla to sleep in her bedroom here. Then me and Amila went to bed.

- - - - -

Okaae , I'm sorry for any misspelled words. It's 2:18 in the morning and I'm ready to update this chapter so I'll be caught up. Good night world.