~Chapter Two~

Amila / 2:00 pm 

I was showered and wearing Black Ripped Skinny Jeans , White Crop Top with Black and White Jordan Thunder's. I had my long hair in a donut bun with some Red Lipstick with Clear Lipgloss over it. I went downstairs and saw 4 boys on the couch with Qualo getting high. When I stepped to the 8th to last step I fell and rolled down the stairs. 

Me: Ow. 

Qualo: You okay ma?

Me: (Sarcastically) Oh yeah just peachy. I fell down 8 steps and I'm okay.

Qualo: Okay.

Me: Fuck you Qualo.

I got up and popped my neck. I opened the front door and walked out. I sat on the front porch and looked around. We were in a very nice neighborhood. There were children playing in the yard. I noticed a black SUV pull up in front of the house. I got up and walked back in the house. 

Me: There's a black SUV in front of your house.

There was a knock on the door and I went to the kitchen. Qualo got up and got the door. 

Me: Qualo did you already cook?

Qualo: Nah but you can if you want to.

Me: No shit sherlock.

I went through his cabinets and decided on making Hamburger mixed with Mac N' Cheese. I got the ingridents and cooked. I made me a plate and went out the kitchen. I felt eyes on me so I looked up from my phone and saw at least 100 niggas in the living room.

Me: Yes?

Qualo: Where's my bowl?

Me: Oh did you want some?

He narrowed his eyes at me and I laughed.

Me: Chill bitch , there's plenty left in the pot. Go make a bowl.

I laughed and ran up the stairs. I heard them start talking about me so I istened closely but quietly.

Boy1: Aye Q , Who's that?

Qualo: Maaan , Smokie , That's Amila.

Smokie: The one from the ally?

Qualo: Yea.

Boy 2: What's she mixed with? She mighty fine.

Qualo sighed loudly.

Qualo: I don't know Thuggy. 

Thuggy: Why don't you call her back down.

Qualo: Amila!

Me: What!

Qualo: Can you here?

Me: If it's to get anything , hell no!

Qualo: Don't make come get you.

I laughed.

Me: Come get me then!

I walked into his room when I felt arms go around my waist.

Me: Let me go!

Qualo: Not until you go downstairs.

Me: You better carry me.

Qualo: Guess I'll be carrying you.

He put me on his back and carried me down the stairs and threw me on the couch.

Me: Well jeez , Don't I feel loved.

Smokie: Daaaamn. You is fine.

Me: Uhh Thank you? Is that all?