~Chapter Eighteen~

{ Amila } 

Its been two days since Ive seen my parents. Today , Me , Camilla , Qualo , Cassie , Smokey , Charlie and Thuggy are going to Atlanta so the boys can do some business. They already have cars and a hotel down there. Yep , I believe we will be there for a good amount of time. But I dont care because Im gone enjoy my self. I was packed and ready to go.I had on something simple. I went downstairs and saw everybody.

Me: Here I am.

Cassie: Finally.

I just flipped her off.

Charlie: Let's hit the airport.

We got 2 cars and went to the airport. We got to our plane section and sat down. We were all just talking when I heard this one voice. Tiffanie.

Tiffanie: Qualo , I'm here.

Charlie: Why are you here?

She took the words right out my mouth. Qualo got up and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Qualo: I invited her. Look , This trip isnt all just business. We gone be down here for about 6-7 months. Your all gonna have to get along. 

Cassie: I be damned if Amila will get along with Tiffanie.

Qualo: Well she's gone have to. We each have our own room. Me , Amila and Camila , Cassie and Smokey , Charlie and Thuggy and Tiffanie will be in her own room. You all need to get along with one another. Don't make me put you in the same room for the entire time. 

Me: Fine. I'll try and get along with her but if she say one thing out the way to me , She getting beat. Got me fucked up.

Qualo: Deal.

Tiffanie: I wont be getting beat because I aint saying nothing to her or that child.

Me: Whatever.

We boarded the plane and I was beside Qualo and Camilla. I switched seats with Camilla making her be near the window and me in the middle. Qualo was on the outside.

Camilla: Mommy.

Me: Yes baby.

Camilla: I'm sleepy.

Qualo: Come here.

I passed her to Qualo and he sat her on his lap. She cuddled up on him and I leaned against him. I heard Camilla lightly snoring. I looked up and saw Qualo already looking down at me. 

Me: Yes?

Qualo: Nothing. Just looking at your beauty.

I blushed looking down. I flet him pull my chin up with his unoccupied hand. I looked at his lips and he looked at mine. We connected them.

Me: I love you. So much.

Qualo: I love you too ma. More then you love me.

I smiled and said I know. I cuddled into his side grabbed onto his hand and falling asleep in his side.

- - - - 

The plane landed and now we were going into the airport car rental. The lady started flirting with Qualo. Like really? She looked about thirty something , Qualo is only in his twenties! I grabbed his hand fake smiling at her. She looked at our entwined hands and her smile faded.

Lady: How may I help you today?

Qualo: 6 car rentals.

Lady: What cars?

Qualo: 2 BMW's , 1 Mustang , 1 Honda Civic , 2 Mercedes.

Lady: Okay. What are the names under?

Qualo: Qualo Speller.