~Chapter Nineteen~

{ Amila } 

I woke up with a bad head ache. I touched it and felt a bandage on it. I heard talking and laughing from somewhere in the hotel room. I took the bandage off my head and left out the room. I rounded the corner and saw few boys and Qualo. He was holding Camilla with one hand and playing on his phone with the other one.

Boy 1: Ayo , Qualo , How long you gone be here?

Qualo: I honestly have no clue.

Boy 2: When you gone sell again?

Qualo: Tonight. 

Boy 3: Where your girl?

Qualo: Sleep probably.

My vision became blurry. I held onto the wall for support. I walked out and they all looked my way. 

Boy 4: Aye Qualo , You needs you.

He turned around and I looked dead at him. He sat Camills on the couch and picked me up and carried me back to the room.

Qualo: Ma , Take this and put on your glasses or contacts.

I grabbed my glasses and slipped them on he gave me 2 asprins and turned on the TV to Nickelodeon.

Qualo: I have business to do so I'll be back later. If you need me call me. I don't want you driving today.

Me: Okay babe.

Qualo kissed me and left with all 10 of his homeboys. I was in bed with Camilla. My phone rang. It said Cassie Baby I slid the green arrow.

Me: Hello?

Cassie: Hey babes. How you feeling?

Me: Good I guess. Qualo out with some of his dope boys or homeboys.

Cassie: Awe. You wanna hang with us girls?

Me: Yeah I guess. Qualo don't want me driving today so one of yall will be I guess.

Cassie: Okay.

Me: We will be there in about an hour.

Cassie: Okay babes. See ya then. Love ya!

Me: Okay and Love ya too. Bye.

Cassie: Bye girlie. 

I sat Camilla infront of the TV and handed her my Ipad.

Me: Dont leave this room. Dont answer the door for anybody either.

Camilla: Yes mommy.

I went into the closet and picked out A White and Black Striped Crop Top , Black Skinny Jeans , White Nike Air Force Ones. I went in the bathroom and did my hygiene. I got dressed and curled my hair. I made some side bangs and put on a Thin Black and White Checkered Headband. I walked out and picked Camilla out some Black Tights , White Short Sleeve with a Heart on it and  Baby White Nike Air Force Ones. I gave her a bath and got her dress. I put her long hair into a bun with a bow around it. I grabbed my keys and slipped my glasses on. I grabbed Camilla's hand and my credit card and left out to Cassie's room. I knocked and Charlie answered.

Charlie: Hey babes.

Camilla: Hi Aunty Charlie.

We walked in and saw Tiffanie and Cassie.

Me: Here we are.

Tiffanie: Awe. Look at the mommy and daughter matching.

I laughed and said a yep. We all got in Cassie's Honda Civic.