~Chapter Fourteen~

{ Amila } 

I woke up with Qualo's arms around him. I felt a kick on my stomach. I laughed a quiet laugh. Me and Qualo was becoming more and more distant. He's been spending alot of time with that Keisha chick. I got out of bed and pulled on some sweat pants with a tank top. I slipped back in bed and just laid in Qualo's arms. His phone rang. I leaned over him and grabbed it. It said Main Sidehoe Keisha. I looked at the text message.

Keeeisha: I want some d****. 

The hell? This nigga cheating on me? I threw his phone at him.

Me: Wake up bitch.

Qualo: The hell?

Me: Nigga , You cheating on me with that Keisha bitch!?

Qualo: Look baby , It aint like it seems.

Me: Fuck you Qualo. I'm gone and this time , I mean it.

I packed all my clothes and took them out to my car. I grabbed my card that Qualo put money on and I work so there's a bunch on there. Yes I work. I work at the Chanel perfume place. I went back in and yanked off the necklace that Qualo bought me and dropped it on the bed.

Qualo: Baby please do go. 

Me: I have to. Its you not me.

I got in my car and just drove around. I stopped at a Mc Donalds and used they wifi. I was going to find a good apartment and stay there. I'm going to forget about Qualo. I'm done with him. I found a apartment. It was 2 bedroom 1 bath. It had a good sized living room and kitchen. I called and they said I could move in. I went to the apartments and paid the deposit and first months rent. I moved my things in. I had them deliver my furniture and stuff today. Ah new home sweet home.

{ 1 Year Later } 

I had my beautiful baby girl. Camilla Naomi Speller. Yes , I gave her daddy's last name to her. I haven't seen Qualo since last year. I have been seeing this dude. He's a thug too. But his name is Demarcus. He is another big time gang banger. He comes by every day to check up on me and Camilla. Camilla can say words like mama and a few sentences but not many. She knows Demarcus isn't her daddy and she always ask for him. Every now and then I send pictures of Camilla to Qualo. I still talk to Cassie and Charlie but not alot because I am with Camilla. Anyways , I got up and put on some footies and a long shirt. I went in Camilla's room to see her playing with her little toys.

Me: Good morning baby.

Camilla: Mama!

I laughed and picked her up. I kissed her forehead and went downstairs. I sat her in her high chair and fed her. The door bell rang. I ran over to it and opened it. It was Demarcus and his homeboy Quan.

Me: Hey y'all.

I ran back over to Camilla and continued to eat. As always , Quan made him self comfortable on my white leather couch. Demarcus came over and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my neck. I smiled and handed Camilla to him.

Me: No smoking. I'm going to shower.

I kissed him and went back upstairs and got in the shower. Once I got out I put on my lotion , deoderant and clothing. I threw my hair up in a donut bun and went back downstairs.

Demarcus: What you doing today?

Me: Grocery shopping then going to Cassie's house I guess.

Demarcus: Oh.

Me: Yep. What are you doing today?

Demarcus: Selling , Smoking and got a meeting.

Demarcus is the leader in the Disciples. One of the deadliest gangs alive.

Me: Oh. Here , Hold Camilla while I run her bath water and pick out her clothes.

Demarcus: Okay.

He grabbed Camilla again and I ran upstairs. I picked Camilla out some Black Tights , A Blue Baby dress with her sandals. I gave her a bath and got her dressed. I burshed her long back length hair. Yes , She's only 1 and already got long hair. I grabbed my keys and went back downstairs. I put Amila in her car seat.

Demarcus: I'll lock up when I leave.

Me: Okay. Don't smoke in my apartment or mess it up.

Demarcus: I know babygirl.

I kissed him and he walked me down to the car. He buckled her in and made sure I got in the car. He kissed me again and I pulled out. I drove to Cassie's house. I saw everybody's cars so I parked and got Camilla out. I went in and for once , I saw nobody smoking.

Me: Hey guys.

Cassie: Ah! Where's my niece!?

I laughed and handed her over to Cassie. I turned the corner and saw Smokie , Qualo and Savage. I smiled and warm smiled and waved a small wave. Instead of a wave back from Smokie , I was tackled to the floor. I started laughing and squirming.

Me: L-Let g-go!

Smokie: Never! You left me.

Me: I didn't even move far!

Smokie stopped and looked at me with big brown sad eyes.

Smokie: You didn't?

Me: No.

We got uo and I fixed my outfit and hair.

Me: I just moved right down the street from Qualo.

Smokie: Oh.

Me: Yeah.

Qualo: Can I have Camilla for the day?

Me: Only if you promise not to smoke around her.

Qualo: You know I won't.

Me: Okay.

I handed him her diaper bag. I grabbed my phone and texted him my address.

Me: Drop her off around 8-9 pm.

Qualo: Okay.

I kissed Camilla a goodbye on her cheek and got back in my car. I drove to the Grocery Store and got some things. I drove back to the apartment and got out with the bags. I locked the door and went inside. I saw Demarcus still there but Quan gone.

Me: Hey , I'm back.

Demarcus: Wheres baby you?

Me: She's with her daddy.

Demarcus: That I have you for a while.

I laughed and put the things away and jumed on his waist.

I think we all know what happened next.

- - - - - - - - -

Yees! Another chapter in a day. I will be trying to update daily.