~Chapter Eleven~

{ Amila } 

Its been a month. I got my cast off. The stitches healed. Qualo has been mad at me because I've been spliting my time between Dennis and the girls. Qualo is never really home and when he is , Im either with Dennis or the girls. He still hasn't asked what Dennis is to me and I'm waiting. Anyways , I woke up and took a shower. Once I got out I got dressed. It was chilly out since it was nearing winter. I walked downstairs and saw Qualo laying on the couch.

Qualo: Morning.

Me: Morming.

Qualo: You spending the day with me?

Me: I thought you were going somewhere today so I am spending the day with Dennis.

Qualo: As always.

Me: Don't be like that please.

Qualo: How am I not supposed to be like that? You spend all your time with either Dennis or the girls.

Me: Oh yeah? When are you ever home.

Qualo: Well since your cheating on me , Why don't you go live with your new boyfriend.

Me: 1) That would be incest to date my brother 2) Maybe I will go live with my brother.

Qualo: Wait , Dennis is your brother.

Me: Yes and it hurts to know that you think I'd cheat on you. In all my relationships , Im always the faithful one. 

Qualo got up and wrapped his arms around me.

Qualo: What are you doing tomorrow?

Me: I think nothing.

Qualo: Good. You'll be with me.

Me: Okay.

I kissed him and got in my car. I drove off to Dennis's house that he shares with some other people. It's like a trap house that everybody lives at. I rang the doorbell and Winston answered.

Me: Hey Winston.

I walked past him and went in my brothers room. I knocked and went in. He was getting high with Zeph.

Me: Hey yall.

Them: Wassup.

I sneezed. 

Me: I think im sick.

Dennis: There's cough drops in that drawer over there.

I stepped over the clothes and stuff on his floor and grabbed a cough drop. I placed it in my mouth and threw the wrapper on the carpet.

Zeph: What you doing here shawty?

Me: Im here for my brother duh.

Zeph: Who's your brother?

Dennis: I am.

Zeph: Oh shit really?

I made a face and slapped him in the back of the head.

Me: Im done here. Bye yall.

I went back to my got and hopped in. I backed out the dirt and went to the mall. I need more winter clothes and shoes. I grabbed Qualo's spare card from my dashboard and grabbed my purse and went in. I locked my car doors and went to aeropastal. I got some jackets , hoodies , long fuzzy warm socks and some long sleeves. I got some Levi Jeans. Ugg boots. Once I was done shopping I put the bags in the back seat and drove back to the house. I saw Qualo's car so he was still here. I pulled up and grabbed the bags and went in. I saw smokey and 2 girls. I closed the door and took my bags upstairs. I got changed from my boots to some black uggs. I took off the sweater and jacket and put on a black long sleeve. I went back downstairs sneezing and coughing.

Qualo: You okay?

Me: No. I think I'm sick.

Qualo: Come here.

Me: What if I get you sick?

Qualo: Just come here.

I walked over to him and sat beside him. I cuddled up into his side and closed my eyes.

Girl One: Awwe. She looks like a cute little baby. What's she mixed with.

Damn. Am I that pretty? Shit , I thought I was ugly.

Qualo: Latino and African American.

Girl 1: Espero que te sientas mejor.

Me: Gracias.

I faded into a dark deep sleep.

{ Cassie } 

Qualo had called me and told me that Amila was sick. Awe , Poor baby. 

Howie: Im leaving.

Me: Okay

He kissed my lips and left. I grabbed my phone and went upstairs. I was sitting on the bed watching tv when the door bell rang and I got up and walked down the steps and I opened the door.

Me: The hell you want.

Taxi: I need your help.

Me: To hell you do.

I was about to close the door when she spoke up.

Taxi: It's about Amila.

Me: What about hell you do to her!

Taxi: I didn't do anything to her. May I come in?

I hesitated but eventually let her in.

Me: Okay , What you want.

Taxi: Shania is planning on killing Amila.

Me: Why?

Taxi: Because she killed Shanny.

Me: Oh. Well what's that have to do with me?

Taxi: She also coming after you and Charlie.

Me: What about Danica?

Taxi: You have to promise that this stays between the two of us until me , you , Amila and Charlie sit down and have a conversation.

Me: I promise.

Taxi: Danica is working with Shania. She's trying to kill Amila too because Amila took Qualo from her.

Me: She took Qualo? 

Taxi: Yes. Her and Qualo were litterally fucking around then Qualo met Amila , He cut all strings with her and she got mad. 

Me: So Danica is pretending to be friends with Amila?

Taxi: Yes.

Me: Okay. Thanks. I'll keep this in mind.

Taxi: Okay. Well I have to go.

Me: Okay. I'll see you around?

Taxi: Hopefully.

What did she mean hopefully? I closed the door and fell asleep.

- - - - - - - - 

Qualo over to the side.