~Chapter Eight~

{ Qualo } 

It was around 11:00 am and I was already rolling up a blunt with my boys.

Smokey: Im hungry!

Me: Okay?

Smokey: Amila is still sleeping.

Me: Okay?

A benz rolled up and Shania and her older sister Shanny got out.

Me: What yall want?

Shanny: I wanna see the bitch that beat my sister.

Me: She's still skeeping.

Shania: Wake that bitch up.

I blew out some smoke.

Me: Nah. Im good.

Shania ran past me and into the house. We ran after her. I went in my room to see Shania about to jump on Amila.

Me: Bruh , Dont wake her up.

Shania: And why not?

I saw something move underneath the blanket.

Shania: Wake up bitch. 

Next thing we know Amila had the glock that I put underneath the pillow and forgot to take back pointed at Shania's head. The safety was off and it was fully loaded.

Amila: Get the fuck out of my room and the house before I put a bullet in your head.

Shania: You wont do it.

Amila pulled the trigger and a bullet went in Shania's shoulder.

Shania: I bet you won't do it again.

She shot another in the other shot and put a bullet in each knee cap making her fall down to the ground in pain.

Shania: Shit!

Amila: I gave you a chance but you didn't want it. You go what came to you.

Shanny cautiously entered the room and picked up her sister. She shot a death glare at Amila and Amila bucked up.

Amila: You want one too hoe?

She hurriedly shook her head no and ran out. She put the safety back on it put it on the table beside the bed. She got out the bed and walked past me slamming the room door. She came to me and jumped on my waist.

Amila: You let her in?

Me:Nah bae. She ran past us like a damn maniac.

She laughed and connected our lips into a pair. I set her on the bed and climb ontop of her. I kissed down her neck and back up to her lips. She rolled us over and sat on my waist. She deepened the kiss and my hands found their way to her hips. She kissed my tattoos that were on my neck and went back to my lips. There was a bang on the door and the girls once again entered.

Cassie: Amila w-Ooooh! Qualo about to get some!

Amila blushed and hid her face in the pillows.

Amila: Omg. You guys are so embarrassing!

Charlie: But you know you love us!

They started jumping on the bed. I laughed and got out the bed and went back downstairs with my boys and finished that blunt.

{ Amila } 

I swear , My girls are so embarrassing. Me and Qualo was making out and they ruined the moment.

Me: Omg. You know what. What are we doing today?

Charlie: What yall wanna do?

Cassie: The carnival is in town? Wanna go?

Danica: Okay.

Charlie: Im down.

Cassie: Sure.

Me: Beats sticking in the house all day.

We put on what they bought yesterday.

Cassie - Black High Waisted Shorts , Red Crop Top , Red and Black Jordan Flights , Curly Hair.

Danica - White Skinny Jeans , Purple Tank Top , Black Boots , Curly Hair.

Charlie -Navy Blue Tights , White Crop Top , Black Vans , Straight Hair.

Me - Black Ripped Skinny Jeans , Blue Crop Top , Black Vans , Straight. 

We grabbed our phones and I grabbed my keys and money and went downstairs. I got tackled in a bear hug by Smokey. I laughed and threw my arms around him.

Smokey: Your awake!

Me: You smell like weed!

He laughed and we released. I made a pack of chicken and some mashed potatoes and left saying bye. I got in my car and drove to the carnival. We pulled up and parked beside a 2013 Black Camaro. We got out and I locked the doors. We paid for the unlimited wrist bands and entered the fair.

Me: Im getting on the Freakout.

Charlie: Oh I wanna go!

Me: Lets go.

We all got on the freak out. I noticed the buckle came unlocked and nothing was strapped to me. I looked around and only mine was up. I started screaming.

Me: STOP THE RIDE!

They didn't stop and I slid out. I tried hanging on but the ride went upside down and I slid right out. 

{ Charlie } 

They stopped the ride but it was too late. Amila had already slid out the seat. Blood leaked from her head. We ran over to her. I saw a laughing Taxi and Shanny. That bitch. The ambulance came into the fair. I had blood all over me. They got her in the ambulance. I grabbed her keys. Danica went with her and Cassie went with me. We ran to her car and I back out and fastly sped back to her house. I saw Qualo's car so hoepfully he's there. I jumped out the car and ran inside. Everybody was still there. Once they saw me they jumped up. Smokey was my baby so he ran over to me and checked me for anything.

Me: The blood's not mine.

Smokey: Then who is it?

Me: Amila's.

Qualo instantly jumped up.

Qualo: What happened?

Me: We were on The Freakout and her buckle came aloose. She yelled stop the ride but they never did. She slid right out. We have to get to the hospital.

We ran to seperate cars and all sped down to Jackson Hospital. I went up to the receptionist.

Me: We're here for Amilia Sanchez.

Nurse: Okay. Sit right over there and the doctor should be out shortly.

Qualo: Okay.

We sat down. I was pacing back and forth. Qualo was mad as hell and had tears in his eyes. Smokey was crying. Cassie was crying. Danica was staring blankly at the wall. A doctor came out.

Doctor: Family for Amilia Sanchez?

We stood up.

Doctor: Im sorry but she didn't make it.

Then he walked away.

- - - - 

I was in tears writing this. But the bold and italic means something later on in the next chapter.