𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 (seven)

Start from the beginning

I sighed. "Do you mind if I take this call for one minute please." I smiled.

"Yeah sure. It's not like I'm going anywhere." He smiled back at me.

I rushed to the nearest bathroom answering the call quickly.

"Taehyung what in the world do you want?" I asked in a low voice.

"Get to the hospital right now. Alanna's awake." He screamed in excitement.

"Taehyung I swear to god if this is another one of you pranks I'll rip your dic-"

"I'm not I promise. Just hurry up, please. She's starting to stress about you." And with that, he hung up.

I was a complete loss of words at the moment. My baby's finally awake. I was too excited to even breathe.

I rushed out of the bathroom door and made my way over to Nicki.

"Nicki we have to go right now!" I demanded.

"Awww why?" She pouted.

"Alanna's awake and Taehyung's waiting for me at the hospital." I pulled Her of the guys she was sitting on. She was too drunk to care about what happened and just went with the flow.

I began dragged her out of the club only to be pulled back by someone.

Jungkook

"Where are you going?" He asked, staring at the ground.

"So all of a sudden you care about me." I snared at him.

"I just wanna know if I could help you with anything. You seem to be in a rush."

"I don't need you or your help any longer. For the past six months, you've made me feel like I've done something wrong when I haven't. All because I let the father of my child back into my life. I thought you were my bother-"

"I am your brother Ariana. I just didn't want you to get hurt like before." He cut me off.

"You've hurt me more then anybody ever has. I'm supposed to be your sister but you treat me like a piece of shit for no reason. What have I done to you to make you hate me so much?" I questioned him.

"Look Ariana I was just wanna protect you from that monster Alanna calls a father. He's no good at all trust me. I don't hate you and you know that." He tried holding my hand but I immediately moved back.

"He's not a monster. He's actually trying to a good father. He's changed and so have you."

"Ariana I-"

I cut him off. "Look you're wasting my time. Now if you'll excuse me I have somewhere to be." I left him to stand there dumbfounded.

"Could you at least tell me where you're going please?" He asked with an urgency in his voice.

"The hospital."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The hospital was empty and warm. There were a few people in the waiting room but not enough to start a pep rally.