𝕠𝕟𝕖 {one}

7 years later......

"ALANNA!"

Ariana heard her daughter's little feet running up the stairs as fast as they could.

"Yes, mommy?"

"Didn't I tell you to clean this room?" She softly asked her daughter.

"But I didn't make this mess, Sam and Kayla did!" Her daughter announced.

"And that's your fault, whenever they come over you should let them clean their mess before they leave."

"Fine, I'll clean it just leave me alone." Alanna huffed in annoyance.

Ariana stared at her in disbelief. Alanna had never acted like this before.

"Alanna, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, you can leave now."

Ariana's jaw fell to the ground. This was something she hadn't experienced before. What's gotten into her?

"I don't know who you think you're talking to but it better not be me, "Ariana said.

"Now fix that attitude before I give you a classic ass-whooping, and when you finish get dressed cause we're going to a cookout at grandma's house."

               ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ariana glanced at the six-year-old every time a sigh escaped her lips.

"Baby what's wrong?" Ariana asked pouring more juice into Alanna's cup.

There was a moment of silence before she started to tear up.

"Who's my real dad m...mommy?" She quietly spoke.

Ariana's heart sunk. How was she going to tell daughter her dad was a multi-billionaire who doesn't care about her one bit.

It's not like Ariana was living in a dump, she was actually making it somewhere in life. She had her own company for natural hair products which was bringing her millions day by day.

"Baby Is this because of the father and daughter dance? Jungkook said he would take you." She said rubbing her back gently.

"But Kayla said J...jungkook looks nothing like me so p-people would notice, so she asked me who my real d-dad was and I told h-her I didn't k....know." She began to sob.