𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 {five}

JIMIN'S POV

JIMIN'S POV

I waited for Ariana to close the door. I knew she was watching me from behind. I turned a corner making my way to the parking lot.

slowly walked over to my car I stuffed my hands into my pockets, looking for my keys.

After what seemed like forever I finally found them. I sat down in the driver's seat, closing the door. I picked up my phone, dialing my boss's number.

Soon she had picked up.

"Hello, Jimin?"

"I saw her." I blurted out.

"Who?" She asked in confusion. I chuckled slightly.

"Ariana of course."

She let out a low chuckle, amused with the information I had just told her. "So what did you do?" She asked happily.

"Asked for her number, just like you told me to."

"Yes, my plan is finally working!" She laughed madly.

I was still curious about how she had knocked out Alanna.

"How did you knock out the kid?"

"Oh, it was easy. I was gonna knock her out while she was fast asleep in bed. But when I found out she wanted to use the bathroom.  I thought why not do it sooner, ya know?" She seemed so calm. Like it was normal to knock out a child with a baseball bat.

I sighed. "Okay then... look I got go before they find out I went missing."

"Alright... bye Jimin."

"Bye Somi."

ARIANA'S POV

"In a coma." He sighed.

My heart stopped and my blood ran cold.

"What could have happened to make her go into a coma?" I asked, pushing even further.

"It seems she might have hit her head on something really hard....like a baseball bat or a rock," He stared me, poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue.

I stared back at him with no emotion. My tears just keep falling until my eyes turned red.

A small knock could be heard from the door.

I raised my eyes, My mother came rushing in with my father and Taehyung right behind her. I rolled my eyes, I honestly didn't want her here. I knew damn well she would be giving me a whole speech right after.

"what's wrong with her?" she asked worriedly, dropping her purse to the ground and pushing it aside.

"she in a coma," I said with no emotion at all. gasps could be heard from my parents but not Taehyung.

I really didn't want him here at all. His presence aggravated me so much.

silence hit the room. All that could be heard was Alanna's heart tracking operator.

Mr.Kim slightly coughed, breaking the dead silence.

"Are you going to spend the night here Ariana?" he asked awkwardly. "Because if you are we can add an extra bed if you'd like." He smiled.

"Oh that won't be necessary," My mother started. "Her husband- ...umm I mean Taehyung will be taking her home while my husband and I stay here." she smiled back at Mr.Kim.

"We are?" my father asked.

"yes, we are." she simply replied.

"No you're not, I'm not leaving my child with you especially or anyone else. I'm staying right here." I scoffed, My mom is out of her mind right now. Why would I leave my seven-year-old child who is half dead alone with her?

"Ariana you need rest, your eyes are bloodshot red right now. My house is not that far away from here." Taehyung spoke.

I giggled at his words "why can't I go to my house huh?" I started. "Or you just wanna go to your place so you can get me pregnant again then dip?" I shifted my body, facing him.

"Ariana Jones, how dare you speak to him that way. You better apologize to him right away!" My mother demanded.

"There's no way I'm ever telling a grown man that." I crossed my arms, I will never apologize to a grown man in my life whatsoever.

"You're a child of God. You better do it now!"

I scoffed, "I can't deal with this right now," I stood up from my seat approaching the door. "I need some fresh air." I slammed the door behind me. I was so disgusted with my mom right now.

I slowly walked towards the nearest exit, dragging my feet along the way.

I felt so hopeless. Every time my life seems to be running smoothly something just has to ruin it.

Once Alanna wake's up I'll make sure we move far away from here. I feel like my mom has something planned for me and Taehyung and I don't want any part of it.

I knew damn well she said husband and tried to cover it up. But for now, I got bigger problems to handle.

Thank you for reading this bum ass book. I love you guys so much. Sorry for the delay I had lots of school work. And thank you for 2K it really means a lot to me. I'll fix any mistakes later🥺🖤