"So how did you guys end up dating? How do you go from 'asshole with a guitar' to... this?" she shakes her head, laughing under her breath.

"He was returning my moms car and found me in a fit of anger after an argument with Jess and a run in with my mom, I was smashing the plant pots outside of my house, so he took me to a rage room to blow off some anger, that was the first time we ever had fun together. It all stemmed from there." I explain with a smile on my face as I reminisce.

"So that's why he calls you plant killer!" she exclaims. "I've always wondered.."

I laugh, walking towards the cashier when it hits me. "Oh my god, that's it." I mutter.

"What are you talking about?" Becca asks confusedly.

"That's how Mason and I are going to solve our problems." I smirk.

———

After taking Becca home, I make my way to Mason's dorm. This is exactly what both of us need, to blow off steam—and what better way to do it than the thing that first bonded us?

I open the door to find him sitting on his bed, his laptop resting on his lap.

"Amara?" his head snaps up.

"Come on, we're going somewhere." I shrug, before making my way back to my car, hoping he follows me.

A few moments pass as I anxiously tap my fingers on the dashboard, before I see him walking towards the car.

"Where are we going?" he asks awkwardly as he closes the door.

"Trust me." I say softly.

The drive is pretty quiet since we don't have much to say to one another, hopefully this fixes everything. I hate Mason and I not talking, it reminds me of our first few weeks trying to figure out our relationship.

"Close your eyes." I tell him as we get closer, I want this to be a surprise.

"Seriously?" he groans.

"Mason, please." I plea, sighing.

He looks at me for a second before closing his eyes. Around five minutes later we arrive outside. I guide him towards the door where he opens his eyes instantly from the loud noises of smashing and breaking coming from inside.

As much as I know he tried to hide it, a small smile tugs on his lips when he realised where we are. I called ahead and booked a room on my credit card so it was ready for us getting here.

"I can't believe you brought me here." he chuckles.

"We have to get rid of all that anger and stress." I smirk as I take the bat from the man behind the desk.

"Let's go." I chirp, tapping Mason on the shoulder with the bat.

As we walk into the room it looks almost exactly the same as it did the first time. The glasses, the TV, the keyboard, the bat and goggles placed against the wall.

I slide the goggles over my eyes, "Better get kitted up." I chuckle as Mason grabs the other pair from the table.

"Ready?" I ask, aiming my bat in the air above the keyboard.