Chapter Sixteen: Broken Bones... and Hearts

(A/N: Ahh... the thrilling next entry to the cliff I left you at. Sorry I had to leave you guys hanging! Enjoy my lovlies! P.s. the song on top is from my fav J rock band. I choose it because it has a sad and intense mood that goes with the story. I extremely recommend you watch it. THX!)

     "(F/N) (L/N), report to the office immediately." A monotone voice calls over the P.A. "Ooh!~ what did you do (N/N)?" Tea teases. "Oh stuff it, i didn't do anything." I jog away. The attendance staff wear dark looks on their faces, I swallow my saliva and say, "I was called down..." "The CEO... Mr. Kaiba, he's been in an accident." They state reluctantly. "Where... WHERE IS HE?!" I freak. "At the hospital he owns-" I run out of the building, that's all I needed to know. Rain soaks me the instant I walk out, I didn't recall it was going to rain today. I shake the thought away, that was not  my worry right now. "What the hell  are you doing?" The girl named Emily, confronts me on the edge of school grounds. "None of your business, now get out of the way!" I try to dodge her. She matches my moves and doesn't let me pass, "It is  my business when it's you." "MOVE IT GOD DAMMIT! HIS LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!" I shriek in rage and anxiety. "His... life depends on it?" She smirks. "Go... away. Before i resort to something i don't want to..." I say calmly. "Like hell you'll ever do something to me." She scoffs. I pull out the knife...

     "Where is he?" I run up to the front desk of the hospital. "Ah, you must be miss (L/N), right this way." The lady leads me to him. The moment I see him, tears overflow my eyes, "Seto..." 

(A/N: I have been bad with my updates recently, I have just forgotten where i was going with this story. Suggestions? PLZ?!)