Chapter Fourteen: EWWW!!!!!

Ahh~ maybe my life will finally be normal now. Awesome friends, handsome boyfriend, no creepy grandfathers that turn into dragons... "Woah! Watch it nerd!" A blonde cheerleader shoves me. I trip but someone catches me. "Are you okay?" Yami sets me straight. "Yeah," I brush the dirt off my uniform, "Who was that girl? Do you know?" "Yes, she's from the Morganstern family modeling industry." He answers. "Ooh~ That's why she acted all stuck up." I conclude. "Yes... but i heard she had an eye for smart men. Rich too, like herself." He mentions. "Oh no! Seto fits in those catagories!!!! I have to save him!" I run off. But... time was against me, the late bell for English went off. "Oh crap!"

     I open the door to sensei's room slowly, making sure it wouldn't creak and alarm my presence. I scamper to my desk and quickly open my textbook. "Why are you late?" Seto asks, his nose in his usual engineering book, acting as if he looks inconspicuous. "There's a new girl and she's after men like you!" I whisper loudly. "Calm down, I already met her and her father." He replies. "What?! Y-you don't like her or anything do you?!" I respond, pretty anxiously. I swear if that girl laid a finger on her I would- "Miss (L/N), If you're going to be in class late, at least be silent"  Sensei stares me down. I gulp, "I'm s-sorry sensei, it won't happen again. I promise." He goes back to his lesson and I can't concentrate at all. I bite my nail and my foot bounces very fast, my hands get sweaty and I can't hold my pencil right.

     Class ends, I try to catch up with Seto but a certain girl shoves me once again. "Hey Seto~" She wraps her arm around his, "Are we still on for this evening~?" "No. I have more important things to do." He states blankly. She sprouts fake tears, "But-but I thought we were friends~" "No, not when you're going to disrespect my girlfriend." He says. "WHAT?! You didn't tell me you had a G-g-girlfriend!" She gasps. He rolls his eyes, "Come (Y/N), Let's go to our next class, shall we?" He gives me his hand. I stick my tongue at her as she boils with rage. He shakes his head, "Now is not the time to act childish..." 

     As school ends, we go over to Mokuba's school to pick him up and head to my second home. "That girl gave me jealous vibes." I shiver. "Well, it's easy to get jealous when you're in love." He smirks. I blow a strand of hair from out of my face, "Sure, whatever..." He kisses the top of my forehead, "You'll be fine. I have no interest in that girl whatsoever." "Sure?" I raise my eyebrow. "I promise." He raises his hand like he's taking a pledge. "I just remembered a song that reminds me of you. Do you want to hear it?" He asks. "Of course! You're voice is soooooo hot when you sing!" I swoon. He chuckles, "Alright." 

"Do you... like it?" He manages to say before I squeeze him to death, rubbing my tears all over his shirt. "It was beautiful! I feel so special that i mean so much to you!" I sob. "Okay, okay! You're going to kill me!" He struggles out of my embrace. "You guys are gross." Mokuba makes a gagging face. I blow a raspberry at him and plant a blatantly kiss Seto square on the lips. He plays along and kisses me back melodramatically. "EWWW!" Mokuba runs off to his room. We break apart and burst out laughing. 

   (A/N: Sorry if you guys don't like Panic! but i just got into the band and i am obsessed. Thanks for reading my loyal followers!)

Seto Kaiba X (afab!)Reader [UNDERGOING MAJOR REWRITES]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें