Halloween Special!

(A/N: Since you guys love my story so much my loyal followers, i give you this magnificent special. Enjoy my lovelies! May you have a Haunted Halloween!)

     The whole school is decked out in Halloween decorations, many students already in their costumes. Even me, dressed as (Favorite character). Unfortunately, a certain someone wasn't feeling the true holiday spirit. He was dressed in his same old tailcoat, ignoring everyone around him. "If you're trying to dress up as an early scrooge, you are nailing it." I joke. He rolls his eyes, "There's no point to this holiday. Ghosts, werewolves, vampires... they don't exist. Old people just use the holiday to scare the younger generation." "Hey! Halloween happens to be one of my favorite holidays!" I feel a bit insulted. "Really?" He asks, "You're not kidding... you actually believe in those things?" "I only believe in spirits. Those are  real." I say matter-of-factly. "Whatever. Believe what you want to." He responds nonchalantly. "Well i was wondering... if you would want to do something together today..." I suggest. "What about Mokuba?" He says. "He has friends." I state quickly. "Ooh~ So you want to have me all to yourself tonight. You're a selfish little girl, aren't you?" He smirks flirtatiously. "Perhaps~" I twine my fingers with his. "We haven't had much alone time with Mokuba around... and today is a holiday..." "Alright, alright... I'll tell Mokuba he can be with his friends, let me just text him." He gives in. 

          Later at the mansion

     "Bye Seto! Bye (N/N)! Happy Halloween!" Mokuba runs out to his friends, already in his costume. As soon as he's gone, I start popping popcorn. It was time to start our scary movie marathon. "What should we start with?" Seto holds up a collection of films. "(Favorite Halloween movie) It's tradition for me to watch it the day of Halloween first." I answer. "But..," an idea pops into my head, "It's time for you to finally get into the mood!" I drag him to his bathroom and dress him up like a vampire, with the makeup and everything. "Urk! I look revolting!" He complains. "No! You look frightening!" I take pride in my work. 

     Basically, you have a grand old time because i'm a sucky author so the rest is up to your imagination! Happy Halloween!