Chapter Fifteen: I'm Done...

(A/N: Annnnnnnnnnd the moment you've all been waiting for... a look into our beloved Seto's world! Enjoy!)

     I couldn't find the oblivion of sleep, the same haunting nightmare trying to destroy my mind. "You MONSTER! You betrayed me!" (Y/N)'s voice shrieking tears through my soul, whilst Emily whispers sinful things into my ear (A/N: Sorry for girls whose names are Emily but I looked up English names meaning destruction and yours popped up. SRY!). I trudge to the bathroom, splashing water onto my face to help myself think straight. I hear my phone buzz on the nightstand next to my bed.

Emily Morganstern: I can't sleep

No, I toss my phone into my dresser drawer and flop back onto my bed. I would not let her make that dream a reality. 

     Morning could not come sooner, I drive to school; hardly registering the road in front of me. I avoid both causes of my dream, not taking in anything happening around me. "Seto." I hear he whisper next to me in English. I swallow the urge to say anything and continue to stare at the unintelligible words in my book. "please..," She starts to yank at my heart strings, "I need to know what's wrong. What did i do?" "You didn't do anything, It's all me." I walk out of the school. Unfortunately, a certain someone had the same idea. I pin her to the brick wall, holding her by the neck. "What the hell?!" She chokes out. "Why are you following me?" I demand. "I don't have to explain myself." She retorts stupidly. I grind my teeth in frustration, "What, do you want with me?" "Anything and everything." She smirks. "You're such a slut. You know that, right?" I glare at her. "Does it look like i have a problem with that?" She grins insanely, "Because my family's rich, i can have whatever the hell i want." "You fucking bitch." I grimace at her in disgust. "You know you want-" She breaks off as I toss her onto the ground. "Don't even think about finishing that sentence." I leave her to stare after me as I speed off in my car, not caring where I went at that point. My heart tears itself apart, zipping down the road I miss noticing a car trying to turn...

          SCREECH           CRASH           BANG

     (A/N: Sorry that the chapter was short but more is coming soon! Stay tuned my loyal fans!)