Chapter Five: Friends Again

Author's Note: I'm so sorry it took me so long to update, but here's the new chapter.

     "N/N!" Tea gives me a bear hug, "It's been like forever!" "But the weird thing is that it's not the end of the month yet..." Bakura puzzles. "Well... i may have gotten clearance to come back before the one month mark." I say. "By who?" Yugi asks. "Me." A voice answers behind me. "Wha? Why would you do that Money Bags?!" Joey demands. "That's none of your concern, Mutt." Seto retorts. I turn around, "Good morning Mr. CEO." He rolls his eyes, "I told you, call me Seto." "Okay Mr.CEO whatever you say." I smirk. He yanks my hand and makes me sit down in my seat, "If you call me that again, i'll be sure to keep you on house arrest for the rest of your life." I giggle, "Okay." 

     "Hey, i was wondering if you were free tonight." He says when class ends. "Yeah, why?" I ask. "My little brother wants to meet you." He explains. "Oh, what's his name?" I reply. "Mokuba." He responds. "Aww such a cute name, i bet he's more cute in person!" I exclaim. "So are you coming or not?" He folds his arms. "OF COURSE!" I yell in excitement. The warning bell for the next class rings and i race to it, excited for the day to turn to night. 

                                +     +     +

     I follow the adress Seto gave me and i race up the mini stair case up to the front door. I knock politely, waiting for an answer. "Give me a second!" He yells to me. I hold in a smile. I was surprised Seto didn't have servants at his mansion. "Hey." He greets me when he opens the door. I smile and he steps aside to let me walk in. A small boy with black hair and purple eyes confronted me,

                                                      "Hey! I'm Mokuba! It's nice to finally meet you!"

     I gasp, "SO MUCH CUTENESS!" Mokuba blushes, "Aww thanks, i know." There's a beep that sounds. "What's that?" I ask. "Popcorn, we're watching a movie." Mokuba explains. "Oh, which one?" I say. "Twilight..." Seto drags. "OMG I LOVE THAT MOVIE!" i exclaim. He sighs, "Of course you do." 

     I'm totally fine at the beginning of the movie, and i probably got barley popcorn thanks to Mokuba. But...I feel tears flood once the piano scene plays. "Are you okay (Y/N)?" Seto looks concerned. "Umm... Excuse me!" I run to the bathroom, locking the door. 

     'Damn you, (Y/N)! Why do you have to be so soft?!' i curse myself. 'Maybe because you want that relationship, and maybe it to be with you - know - who...' my conscious taunts. I sink into the floor and cry some more, until there's a light knock on the door. "What do you want?" I sob miserably. "I want to know what's wrong and i want you to be happy." Seto answers softly. I look at the door, debating on whether to open it. 'I want him to comfort me...' I decide mentally. I open the door and pull him to me crying until there are no tears left. The rest of the night we stay there not saying a word, and before i know it, i'm back in my room, staring at the ceiling and cursing my self.