Yeah I Do Love Beating Up Street Ninjas. Come On Luke. Nothing Can Beat My Game. Leo said and Showed Me His.

 Leo said and Showed Me His

Yeah Right. I'm Playing Is Much Better Than What Your Playing. Allow Me To Show You. Jason said and We Saw It.

Yeah If Can Defeat That Boss

Yeah If Can Defeat That Boss. Leo said. Whatever I'm Going To Win. Jason said. Well While You Ladies Lose At Your Games. I'm Going To Continue My Winning Streak. Devin said and We Saw His.

 Devin said and We Saw His

Whatever. Your Winning Streak Can't Last Forever. I said Then The Door Open. It Was Ezra. What Are You Guys Doing? He ask. Nothing Just Playing Video Games. Leo said. In The Comman Center. Well The Video Game Room Is Broken. One of The Fuses Blow Out . So We Came In Here. I Explained.

And Besides. Today Is Slow Day. It Not Like Anything Is Going To Happen. Devin said and Alarm Went Off. You Were Saying. Zoey What's Going On? There's A Prison Riot At The Prison. They Need Backup. She said. I Bet Kanan and Zeb Had Something To Do With This.

Well Luke, Leo, Jason, and Devin. Go To The Prison With Troops and Make Sure That No One Escape. Ezra Ordered. Fine Come On Guys. Pause Your Games Until We Get Back. I said and We Pause Our Games and Left.

Neon Maximum Prison.
Narrator Pov.
Kanan and Zeb Were Running Towards The Landing Field Where There Was Ship Ready To Take Off With Sabine's Body Inside. The Whole Prison Was Out of Control. Some Guards Tried To Block Their Path. But Kanan and Zeb Shot Them. They Kelp Running Until They Were Face To Face With Cage.

You Boys Thought That You Could Escape My Prison. Well You Through Wrong. No One Escape My Prison Until Their Time Is Serve. You're Too Late To Save Your Mandalorian Friend. He said. No We're Not. We Are Going To Get Her and Leave This Place. Kanan said.

I Don't Think So. Cage Pulled Out His Blaster and Started Firing At Them. They Ran Behind A Wall For Cover. How Do We Get Past Him? Zeb ask. I Don't Know. I Wish I Had My Powers Back. Well It's Been A Couple of Days. See If They're Back. Alright. Kanan Raised His Hand and Tried To Connect With The Force.

YOU CAN'T HIDE BEHIND THAT WALL FOREVER!!! Cage yelled Still Firing. Kanan Kelp Trying and Then Knock Cage Blaster Out of His Hand. What The? Cage said and Zeb Ran Up To Him and Punch Him. He Landed On The Ground Unconscious. Let's Go. They Kelp Running Until They Came Outside. Ok So Where The Landing Field?

Zeb Look. Kanan said As They A Ship With Some Guards Carrying Something. It Was Sabine's Pod With Sabine Body Inside. If They Take Off With Sabine's Body. We'll Never Be Able To Find Her. Right Kanan. We Need To Hijack That Ship. Come On. They Started Running Towards The Ship and The Guards Saw Them.

Finish Getting The Mandalorian On Bored. We'll Take Care of This. The Commander said As He and His Men Ran Towards Kanan and Zeb. They Firing But Kanan Push Them Back With Force. They All Fell and Kanan and Zeb Shot The Ones At The Ship.

As They Were Getting On The Shuttle. A Cyber Force Gunship Arrived and Landed. Out Came Was Luke, Leo, Jason, and Devin With Their Troops. STOP RIGHT THERE REBELS!!! Luke yelled. Quickly Get On. Kanan said and They Got On. Kanan Close The Door and Got Into The Pilots Seat.

He Started The Ship and Took Off. The Ship Went Into The Air and Flew Off. Before Going Even Higher In The Air. Luke Actvied His Blue Engery and Fired At The Ship. It Made A Direct Hit and The Ship Went Hyperspace.