Forming An Alliance

Ezra pov.
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING EZRA!!! YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN US ALL KILLED!!! Hera yelled. I Thought You said Destroy The Cargo and That's What I Did. I said In My Defense. I TOLD YOU TO DESTROYED THE WEAPON THE EMPIRE WAS GOING TO USE TO DESTROY THE CARGO!!! NOW IT'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER WHILE UNTIL I CAN FIND ANOTHER REPLACEMENT FOR THAT CARGO!!!

Hera I'm Sorry. I Just...  But I Was Cut Off By More Yelling. JUST WHAT!!! YOU KNOW YOU BEEN A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT THESE PAST FEW WEEKS AND I'M SICK OF IT!!! Hera What Are You Saying!!! I'm Saying You're Done. You're Officially Here By Drop Out of The Rebellion. What? But It Was A Mistake. I'm Sorry. No Not This Time. I Want You Gone.

Hera's Right Ezra. You Been Nothing But Trouble Lately. I'm Ashamed To Ever Call You My Padawan. You Are Banned From Ever Returning To The Team. Have A Nice Life. Oh and You Won't Be Needing This. Kanan said And Grab My Lightsaber.

My Lightsaber. But I Need That To Defeated Myself. Well I Guess You're Going To Have To Back To Your Old Ways Before You Met Us. I'll Give It To Someone More Worthy.

But Kanan... Then I Was Cut Off By Zeb. Oh Kid Stop Your Crying. I'm Sick Of It. They're Right. You're Nothing But A Liability Now. A Waste Of A Former Jedi. Zeb said Cleaning his Bow Rifle. Oh Come On Zeb. Not You Too.

I Thought We Were Buddies. Well You Thought Wrong. He Put His Bow Rifle Down And Walk Towards Me. You Really Think That I Would Be Friends With Someone Who Almost Got Me Killed Today.

Not To Mention Who Complains About How I Smell. No We Were Never Friends To Begin With. I Was Pretending. Now I Don't Have To Anymore. He said Pushing Me To The Floor. You're Nothing But A Stupid Loth Rat Now. Completely Useless.

Well I Guess I Have No Choice Then. I'm Leaving. I See That I'm No Longer Wanted Here. I Just Grab My Stuff and Leave. I Got Back Up And Went To My Room To Grab All My Stuff And Walk Off The Ghost One Last Time.

I Walking Towards My Ship When I Noticed Sabine Was Talking To Wedge. Then Suddenly They Kissed. Sabine Was Putting Her Arms Around His Neck And Wedge Putting His Hands On Her Side And Ass.

Sabine Has Been Cheating On Me This Inter Time. I Felt My Heart Vreak Into A Million Pieces. The Girl I Loved For So Long Has Betrayed Me Along With My Former Friends. Feeling Hurt. I Got On My Ship And Took Off.

The Next Day.
I Was On A Planet Living On My Ship. I Can't Go Back To Lothal Because Of The Imperial Blockade. So I Just Live Here For Now On. I Need Supplies To Survive. Luckily There's A City On This Planet And I Have Enough Money To Buy Some Stuff. I Walk Off My Ship And Headed Straight To The City.

As I Was Walking In The City. I Heard Someone Screaming And They Was In Trouble. I Went To Source and Saw Who Was Screaming. It Was Princess Leia. What In The Galaxy Is She Doing Out Here? I Thought To Myself As She Was Being Manhandled By Two Thugs. They Drag Her Into A Abandoned Building And I Followed.

Once I Got Close. I Could Hear Them. You're Pretty Girl Aren't You. We're Going To Have Some Fun With You. One Of Them said. Oh Hell No. I May Not Have My Lightsaber. But I do Still Have The Force And My Blaster.

I Went Up Top Then Drop Down. I Landed On One Of Them And Knock Him on Unconscious and Shot The Other. I Went Towards Leia And Untie Her. Ezra Is That You? She ask. Yeah It Me. I said

What Are You Doing Out Here? I Should Be Asking You The Same Thing? She Took A Deep Breath And Spoke. My Father Betray Me. He Kick Me Out Of The Rebellion Because I Became Liability.

That I Was Too Weak. So He Had His Guards Drop Me Off Here. Then These Two Guys Attack and Tried To Rape Me. But Then You Saved Me. She said Hugging Me. After A Few Moments She Finally Let Go of Me and I Spoke.

That's Awful Leia. What About You Ezra? Why Are You Here? I Was Also Kick Out The Rebellion. Because I Accidentally Blew Up A Cargo That The Rebellion Needed. It Was A Simple Mistake And They Betray Me.

I Was Banish, Got My Rank And Lightsaber Taken Away, And Sabine Cheated On Me. I Lost Everything Leia. I said About To Cry But Leia Stop Me.

You Didn't Lose Everything Ezra. You Still Have Me. We Have Each Other Now. Forget The Rebellion. They Betray us. We didn't. Leia said Cheering Me Up. You're Right Leia. As long We Have Each. We'll Be Fine. Now Let's Get Out Of Here.

We Walk Out Of The Building and I Ask Leia A Question. So Leia Where Do You live Now? I Was Drop Off Here A Few Hours Ago. So Nowhere I Guess. She said. Well You Can Come Live With Me. I Would Love That. She said And We Kept Walking.

10 Minutes Later
We Came Back To My Ship With The Supplies We Bought. We Sat Them Down And Leia Ask Me Question. So What Do We Do Now? Well I Was Just Thinking. Maybe You And Me Could Started Our Own Rebellion. That's A Great Idea. We Can Show My Father And Rest The Rebellion That They Shouldn't Have Given Up On Us.

Right So Do You Know Anybody That Will Join Us? Yes I Do. I Know Some People Who Can Help Us. Well What Are We Waiting For? Let's Get Started. Great Let Me Call Them. Before Leia Started Calling People. I Went Up To Her And Kiss Her. She Was Surprised But Kiss Me Back.

We Broke Apart And Look At Each. I Always Wanted To Say This. I Love You Leia. I Love You Too Ezra. She And We Continue Kissing. This Was A New Beginning.