The Broken Law

An Hour Later.
Ezra pov
Our Ship Came Out of Hyperspace Over Krownest. Ah Yes The Planet Krownest. The Wren Stronghold Is Here. I said. Are You Sure That Clan Wren Will Be Able To Join Us. Luke ask. Yes I'm Sure. We More Alliances To Join Us. And Clan Wren Is The Best Choice.

Sir We're Receiving A Transmission From The Planet. Put It Through. The Transmission Went Through and We Got An Answer. THIS IS RESTRICTED AREA!!! WHO IS THIS!!! The Mandalorian Said. TELL URSA WREN THAT AN OLD FRIEND HAS COME TO SEE HER!!! I said. ONE MOMENT PLEASE!!! We Waited Until We Got Replie.

YOU BE GRANTED PERMISSION TO LAND!!! Alright Everyone To The Hangar!!! Leia Ordered and We Went To The Hangar. We Got The Hangar and Got On One of Our Gunships

 We Got The Hangar and Got On One of Our Gunships

Pilots Take Us Down. I said. Yes Sir. The Pilots Said. The Ship Flew Out Of Hangar and Went To The Planet Surface. Sir We'll Be Landing Any Second. The Co-Pilot Said. Alright Then. The Ship Flew Towards The Ground And Landed On The Snow. We Walk Out and Clan Wren Standing Outside. Then They All Kneeled and Ursa Came Out

She Raised Her Hands For Her Clan To Stand Back Up. Who Are You? And How Do You Know Me? She ask. I Removed My Hood and Deactivating My Mask. Bridger Is That You? Yes Ursa It's Me. I Need To Talk To You In Private. Very Well Then. Follow Me.

I Look At Leia and She Nodded. I Walk Up The Steps and Follow Her. Once I Got Into The House. I Saw What Had Look Like Never Ending Battle. Walls Were Destroyed. The Roof Looks Like It's About To Collapse. Even Hole's That Led Outside. What Has Been Going On Here. We Reach A Room and Sat Down On Both Sides of A Table.

Now Bridger Why Are You Here? She ask. I'm Here To Ask You and Your Clan About Joining The Cyber Force? I ask. So You're The Leader of The Cyber Force I Heard So Much I Heard About. Yes Me and My Wife. Your Wife? Yes My Wife's Name Is Leia. So This Leia Is The Girl That You Left Sabine For. What Are Talking About?

The Last Time I Spoke To Sabine. She Said You Left The Rebellion and Her For Some Girl. She Lied To You. I Didn't Leave The Rebellion. I Was Kick Out and Sabine Cheated On Me For A Guy Wedge. She's Lied To Me. Then That's Means She Broke Mandalorian Law. What's The Mandalorian Law?

If A Mandaloraian Female Falls In Love With A Mandaloraian Or An Off Worlder Like Yourself. She Must Take That Male and Claim Him. You Mean Sexually. Yes Did She Ever Claim You. No She Didn't. She Must Have Saving Herself For Wedge. Then She Has Turn Her Back On Mandalore Once Again.

Ursa I Have A Question? Yes Bridger. What Has Happened Here. Your Home Looks Nearly Destroyed. The Empire. They Keep Coming Here Every Once A Week And Attack Us and Dropping Our Numbers. I'm Afraid The Next Time They Attack. We Won't Survive. What The Other Clans? Can't They Help?

I'm Afraid Not. The Empire Has Block All Mandalorian Transmissions. We Even Called The Rebellion For Help. But They Said They Didn't Have Enough Ship or Men To Spare. They Lied. When They Attack My Fleet. They Had Plenty of Ships and Pretty Sure They Had A Lot of Men.

So What You're Saying Is That They Wanted Us To Die. But Why? My Guess Is That Helping You would Be A Waste of Time. Their Forcing Their Attention On Destroying My Fleet and Armys. You Have An Army? Yes We Do. Cyber Force Is Much More Than A Group. We're Also A Military Unit. Amazing.

So Where's Your Husband? Dead Ezra. He Was Killed When The Empire Did Their 3th Attack. Don't Worry Ursa. I'll Make Sure Their Pay and The Rebellion For Helping You Out Sooner. Thank You Ezra. You Know You Are Still Welcome To Join Us. You and Your Clan Come With Us. Is Their Enough Room At Your Base?

Of Course It Is. We Have Room For Anyone Who Wants To Join Us. Well Then Ezra. Clan Wren Would Like To Join The Cyber Force. She Said Holding Out Her Hand. Then Welcome. I Said and Shook Her Hand. Then Tristan and Leia Came In. Tristan What's Going? The Empire Is Back Mother. He said.

But Don't Worry Ursa. I Already Called Our Warriors From Our Ship. Their Be Here To Back You Up and The Rest of Clan Wren. Thank You Mrs. Brigder or Should I Say Leia. Ursa said. Leia Fine. Ok Everyone Prepare For Battle. Let's Show The Empire Who Their Messing With. I said and We Ran Outside.