Warfare

10 Minutes Later
Yavin 4
Kanan Pov
It's Been 24 Hours Since Hera's Last Transmission And No One Has Heard From Her Since. I Think She May Be In Some Serious Trouble. I Walking Back And Forth In The Medical Center Because I Worried. Kanan Calm Down. I'm Pretty Sure Hera Alright. She Must Have Gain Their Trust And Can't Contact Us Now. Sabine Said.

How Can't Be Worried. I Mean Hera Is Out There Alone And We're Sitting Here Not Doing Anything. I Feel So Helpless. I Said. Look Kanan I'm Pretty Sure She's Alright. Whatever She's Doing. We Have To Trust Her. Zeb Said As Some Rebels Troops Came In. What Seems To Be The Problem? I Ask.

Mon Mothma Wishes To See You All. One Of Them Said. We Nodded And Walk Out Of The Medical Center And Follow The Troops To The Comman Center.

2 Minutes Later.
We Reach The Comman Center And Saw Mon Mothma. You Called For Us Senator? Yes I Did Because There Is Something You Need To See. She Said And Turn On The Holo Table And A Video Pop Up. It Was The Guy And Girl That Attack Us Days Ago And Stole My Lightsaber. Members Of The Rebellion. I Have Someone Very Important To You.

He Made A Wave With His Hand And Some Guards Came And Brought in Hera. They Push Her To The Floor And The Guy Spoke Again. Yes Hera Syndulla. One Of You'll Greatest Rebels. She Tried To Sneak Her Way In And Failed. So Now. She's Going To Be Our Prisoner Forever. But Be Warned. If You Try To Attack Us. There Will Be Consequences. Have A Nice Day. He Said And The Transmission Ended.

I'm Going To Go Get Her. I Don't Care What That Guy Says. He's Not Keeping Hera. Don't Try To Stop Me. I Was About To Walk Out Of The Door When Zeb Grab My Arm. You're Not Going Without Us. Zeb Said. Zeb's Right. We're Family. And A Family Needs To Stick Together. So We're Going With You. Sabine said. You're Right. Let's Go. I'm Sending Reinforcements With You Just Incase Things Might Get Ugly. Mon Mothma Said And We Left.

10 Minutes Later
The Fleet Reach Neon And Were Ready To Save Hera. Sabine Can You Find The Cyber Force Base? I Ask. Let See. Sabine Turn on The Ships Scanners And Started Scanning The Planet. Once The Scan Was Finish. She Spoke. Nothing. I Scan The Entire Planet And Got Nothing. Their Base Is Mask And We Can't Detect It. Sabine Said.

Then When We Were Receiving A Transmission. Sabine Answered It And The Same Guy From The Message Spoke. Rebles I See That You Ignore My Waring. Now You Must Suffer The Consequences. He Said. Yeah Right. We Have A Fleet And You Have Nothing. So You're Pretty Much Beaten. I Said. Who Said I Was Beating? He Said And Ended The Transmission.

Then A Alarm Went Off. What's Going On? Zeb ask. A Lot Of Unidentified Ships Are Coming From The Planet. Take A Look. We All Look Ouy The Window And Saw A Fleet Of Ships Heading Straight Towards Us.

 We All Look Ouy The Window And Saw A Fleet Of Ships Heading Straight Towards Us