Project Pink Phantom Part 1

One Week Later
Midnight
Zoey Pov.
It Was The Midnight On Neon And I Was Working Day And Night In The The Laboratory To Complete A Project Pink Phantom. It Was A New Cyber Suit I Was Creating From A Pink Crystal. The Engery From Was Strong And Was The Only One We Find On The New Planet.

So Instead Of Using As Power Source For Our Weapons And Ships. I Requested That We Can Use It For Much Better Use. Ezra And Leia Agreed And I Got To Work. While I Working. The Door Open And Leo Walk In. Still Working I See. He Said.

What Are You Doing Up? Shouldn't You Be Asleep? I Ask While Still Typing. Yes And So Should You. You Been Working On This Project For A Week With No Sleep. Sleep Isn't Required Right Now.

And Besides I Done Creating The Suit. I Just Finding A Candidate For It. Did You Find One Who Can Handle The Power. Yes But You're Not Going To Like It. Try Me. Well It's Sabine. Sabine Are You Crazy. No But Look At This Reading. Zoey Type Into The Computer And Pulled A Picture.

 Zoey Type Into The Computer And Pulled A Picture

Her Body And D

Her Body And D.N.A. Shows That She's A Match For The Power. I Said. Yeah You Are Also Forgetting The Damage She's Made When She Was Here. Luckily She's Lock Up On Mandalore Where She Belongs. Leo Said. Yes But We Have No Choice. I'm Willing To Bet That Sabine Will Join Us If We Give Her A Test.

A Test Really. I Doubt It After We Put Her Through. Not Necessarily. Remember What Happened To Hera. We Did Same With Pit And She Joined Us. Because She Woke Up. I'm Willing To Bet That If We Put Sabine In One More Test. She'll Join Us.

Fine Zoey I Know Going Against Your Plan Will Be Crazy. But You Know We Have To Tell Ezra And Leia Right. Let's Go Tell Them Right Now. I Said And Walk Out The Room.

10 Minutes Later.
Ezra Pov.
Are You Crazy Zoey. I Said Standing Outside Me And Leia's Bedroom Door Talking To Her And Leo. Luckily Leia Is Still A Sleep. But It Only Matches Her Ezra. She Said. Let Me See The Data. Leo Handed Me A Data Pad And Started Looking.

The Data Was A Complete Match To Sabine's D.N.A. Look Guys Even If This Data Says Sabine And Crystal Are Complete Match. I Still Don't Trust Sabine. And Besides We Are Still Planning The Invasion Force To Hoth. The Space Gate Is Complete. We'll Launch Our Surprise Attack And Finsh The Rebellion.