Welcome: Please Read :)

Hello, your friendly neighborhood fanfic writer here! Before we embark on our journey, let's get the boring and serious things out of the way so here's just a few notes/disclaimers for you all.

About the age gap issue:  I'm aware that Jhonen confirmed that Zim is way older than Dib, which is why I have this little headcanon that in Irken years Zim is around the same age as Dib, who is 16 in this story. 

Sensitive subjects/Triggers: As for sensitive topics and trigger warnings, I'm not quite sure yet... I only have a basic idea of what I'd like to write about. I think I may add in topics like depression and huge maybe on self-harm. If I do decide that I want to incorporate a serious subject like that, I'll be sure to put a warning at the beginning of the chapter just in case.

Is there going to be smut:  No definitely not. One of the reasons I don't like it is because of the fetishization of Zim being an alien. It's gross and wrong in my opinion...

I'm writing this because I couldn't find any ZaDr fanfics that had a nice plot and lasted longer than 9 parts, so I decided to make one myself so I can help anyone who felt the same as me. 

Please no hate: I know that some people think this ship may be wrong or weird and I once thought that too (until I saw adorable fluff fanart sorry not sorry haha). All I ask is if you don't like it, please don't ruin it for others by telling them something they enjoy is wrong.