I smile at him before handing him the phone, telling him to put it on loudspeaker. "Louis you're on loudspeaker as I'm driving and Liam is holding my phone, just to let you know" I say, starting the car up and pulling out of the car park. "Oh hey Liam, I didn't know you were there, how rude of you Niall" Louis says and I roll my eyes. "Sorry, I thought you'd have the brains to guess that since he's always with me but I forgot you had none, sorry mate" I say, laughing. Liam hits my arm quite hard but I know he's only messing. "Niall, don't be so rude to him! He's my friend!" Liam says, huffing. "Awh thank you Liam yeah Niall! Why you got to be so rude, don't you know I'm human too, why you got to be so rudeee" Louis says, singing Magic's song 'Rude' which he knows I have become to despise since I've heard it so much! It's good, not saying it's not but it gets overplayed way too much.

"Louis please stop singing, your making my ears bleed plus I'm trying to concentrate" I say, speaking the truth. Louis actually is a good singer when he's not messing but he's joking singing it on the phone and it's really annoying now. "Concentrate on what? Liam?" He asks and I feel my cheeks get hot. I can already imagine the huge smirk that must be on his face right now. "No actually, on driving if you must be so nosy" I say, putting my indicator on to pull into the drive way. "We need to go now Louis as I've made plans for tonight for me and Liam and I'm about to surprise him now." I say, taking the phone from Liam before getting out of the car. "What plans? And why am I not invited to anything?" Louis says, messing. "Because Lou, I just want it to be me and Liam, okay?"I say, knowing exactly what he is going to say next. Please don't.... I drop the keys on the kitchen counter and watch as Liam puts the kettle on."Oh okay then, I'll talk to you's after then" Louis says,shocking me. Maybe he has actually learned his age."DON'T FORGET THE  PROTECTION THOUGH" Louis shouts before hanging up quickly.

Liam's head turns quickly before his eyes widen. "The bastard" I say, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks fast as I look at Liam. His cheeks have turned a dark red and I laugh. "Uhm I'm sorry about him for being a dirty bast-" I say but get stopped by Liams lips on mine. I stay shocked for a few seconds before pulling Liam closer and moving my lips against his. He pushes me up against the counter, trailing his hands under the front of my top. "Liam?" I ask, when I pull away from him and he stops his hands and looks
at me confused. "As much as I am loving this, I want to show you my surprise first." I say, smiling hoping he understands. He pouts but nods anyway. "Don't worry we have plenty of time to do that all later anyway" I say, winking as I intertwine his hand in mine.

He pouts at me but nods again."Promise?" he asks, holding his pinkie out. I laugh at him but pinkie promise him anyway. "Okay I promise, now put on this blindfold baby" I say and hand him the blindfold. He gives me a confused look but takes the blindfold anyway and ties it around his eyes. I open the sitting room door and wrap my arms around Liam's waist from behind and guide him into the room. I make sure he doesn't walk into the table of candles and flowers."Wait a minute Li" I say, going over to the candles and lighting them up. "Okay baby, you ready to see?" I say, butterflies going wild in my belly. He nods at me, laughing. I untie the blindfold and let Liam see my surprise. I stand back to watch his reaction closely.

His mouth opens in shock and he just stares at it for a minute before turning to me and slamming his lips against mine. I move mine against his at the same speed, grabbing onto his shoulders before I fall. I pull away after a few minutes due to loss of breath. Wow that was some powerful kiss. "Thank you so much babe, you really shouldn't of seriously" Liam says, wrapping his arms around me and resting his head on my shoulder. "I wanted too" I say quietly, afraid my loud words would destroy the perfect atmosphere.

After watching The Notebook and The Fault in Our Stars and eating our own body weight of pizza, I hold Liam closely and rub his back to stop him crying. He was literally balling into my chest watching both the movies. I may or may not have cried a bit too but not near to as much Liam did. "Baby it's alright, it's just a movie, they aren't real remember" I say, hushing Liam's soft cries. "But why Ni? Why did he have to.." Liam stops and completely loses it again. "Never leave me Ni never, please I beg of you" he whispers, holding my jumper in his fist tightly. My heart speeds up when I hear him say that. He sounds so weak..and hurt. Does he think I'll leave him?