✓Chapter 22

(Three weeks later)

Billie's pov

Two months ago I was stuck in this house under the watch of a two faced asshole,each day worried that my parents could be gone,I'd loose Fin,I'd loose the gang wondering how my life was gonna turn out.

The we were made to rob a bank and promised a grand escape by Leah only to find out it was a set up.

I was to be left behind... Leah opened up that part a week ago but the crazy hostage in the bank saved my life. My girlfriend is truly heaven sent.

"Stop staring" she whinned covering my eyes,i poked her with my bunny ring making her pull away. "I'm not allowed to stare at my knight in shining armor?" I raised a brow at her.

"There's nothing knighty or shiny about me" she mumbled looking into my eyes.

"That's where your wrong mamas,you are my knight in shining armor and I'm fucking glad your in my life babygirl" I attached our foreheads closing my eyes.

"You being this sappy... Is gonna make me cry" she stated wiping away fake tears,yeah right...

"Billie..."
"Yeah..."
"Do you want to- like would you- I want you to- will you..." she kept quiet scrunching her nose... Morgan never stutters,why is she stuttering?

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting up when my bones wailed I quickly lay back down. Me and my fucking ass joining her for yoga and now i can't even sit up without wanting to die.

"Ok no more yoga for me! Seriously what's going on?" She took in a deep breath.

"Will you go on a date with me?" She asks blowing a relieved breath as if it was a hard question.

I couldn't stop my smile "whose the sappy one now?" I asked poking her.

"Stoooooop... Now answer me before I fuck you into it"

"your making me consider that choice"

"Billliiieee..."

"Fine fine,yes I will"

A smile graced her beautiful features lighting up her eyes.

"You guys are terrible at eavesdropping! That's a glass door your leaning on!" She shouted at the figures at the door we were on the patio with her back against the reclining chair and I leaning on her on my front.

The figures quickly ran away making us laugh.

★♪★

The next morning

"Since I've never been on a date... I hope you'll like the one I'm taking you too" Morgan says chewing on her fingers nails almost bitting them off as her hand gripped the wheel tighter.

I took her hand away lacing them together smilling at how our hands fit together.

I'm not going to say they fit perfectly like we were made for each other... but they fit so well that I don't want to see myself spend my life with anyone else she's right for me and that's enough.