✓Chapter 13

Trigger warning; sheesh I just said that mentions of suicidal thoughts,abuse, violence and a few graphic scenes voiced. Now that that's out of the way... Enjoy🍷

Billie's pov

It's been hours of staring at the images the projector was relaying for us. I can't believe this...

Leah is in love with Neil,they were going to kill me,they were the ones who put all the cameras up. I saw every text every plan they were making,every sex video they took,every fucking shit!

Neil was to rape me so it'll make me feel inferior and dirty. He had a camera on the patio that day to show he managed to rape me but Morgan intervened.

They called her 'The threat' and just like me. They searched her up in every social media, every platform but nothing.

I saw all the names Leah used to refer to me it broke my heart. No wonder Morgan asked before she opened it.

How did just one crazy hostage from a bank turn out to be my savior?
"Now that you've seen that,it's time for the big guns" she said looking at all of us remorsefully.

Don't do that! It makes me think I've lost the two people I'm here for. She went into another folder and and clicked on it.

Sums and sums of money transactions made from our account under my name! To another account under my name too! My eyes went wide everyone turned to look at me except Morgan.

"Don't attack Billie,she doesn't know shit about this" Morgan said before any one else got a word out.

"Neil had hooked Leah's phone to his laptop to charge it or some shit somehow his laptop copied all the data from Leah's phone,he himself didn't even know he had this" she continued.

"Billie how much money do you owe Kreber?" "Both me and Finneas it adds up to twenty seven million"
"We haven't even managed to pay half of it,he wouldn't let me sell my car to pay him so we can leave this place,said we have to pay him the way he wants us to pay" I said the last part lowly.

"Your free to go" she said making me look at her confusedly. "You've been here working for that money for two and a half years, Finneas five, according to my calculations the money Finneas and the gang he was in made paid three quarters of the money alone" she said.

"My theory is Kreber saw that Finneas was doing so good why not bring in his sister and say he hasn't even earned a dime that was the interest. Any cash you loot, Neil steals some of it before you count it" she said playing different videos of him sneaking to get every cash we made and getting out with a large bags from the 'office'.

We all turned to him, he looks scared his eyes were darting around, he wanted to run but Morgan had paralysed him.

Morgan continued showing how much money was being transferred to the dummy account under my name. They were going to call me a traitor for stealing and kill me!

"His name is not Neil Hagens but Neil Kreber,son in law to Kreber. Leah is married to him or rather he is married to her" she said turning to look at me.