✓Chapter 17

Morgan's pov

I should have known Mr jerkhole was gonna have the roads blocked,this is why I wanted Billie to go with the others.

"Listen" I said making Billie look at me. "I'll go out,you take the wheel and when you see an opening you step on it,don't look back–"

I got cut off with her lips smashing into mine,those lips! Damn!

"I can't let him get you, he'll hurt you or worse I won't see you again" she whispered.

Kreber doesn't have this many men,where the hell did he get them from. "I don't want you to get scarred like what he did to me" I whispered back looking into her eyes.

"He won't" she assured me,"you don't know that Billie"
"I know that because my total badass soon to be girlfriend has a plan,I trust you" she said attaching our foreheads.

Sappy Lil thing she is sometimes!Why is she putting me in this situation?

I turned on my tracker and sent a message to Pink Doll that I've been caught,she is to turn off my trackers waves from my parents and the cops, so she can find a way to help me get out of Kreber's hands.

I got of the car while Billie tried to scramble for me not to go out and all guns were raised at me.

"Hey hey hey! Treat a lady with respect" I said jumping on the hood of my car.

"I told you I was going to get you" Kreber appeared smirking. I laughed "yeah you did but you missed a few details" I winked.

"I have you and that mentally disturbed bitch,I can kill her right now and take you with me" he sassed making me chuckle.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" I sung "and what can you do your powerless right now"

"Well I'll have you know that both your children are now in my hands" I said laying down.

"What?!"
"Both your kids are in my hands... Don't believe me? Call your house right now"
He took his phone and I saw the rage building in him.

"Where are they?!" He screamed cutting the call off,I shrugged.

"Take them!" He said to his men,they put Billie and I in zip ties "hey this is not how you treat a woman,your supposed to be sweet and take care of her" I whinned making Kreber roll his eyes!

I gasped dramatically "oh my... Now your turning into girly teen,men don't roll their eyes!"

"I'm I gonna get laid? All that adrenaline turned me on and I didn't even get a minute to fuck Billie"

I turned to the guy dragging me to the limousine... This guy is stupid he couldn't get out of his comfort zone for a while?

"Daddy,I like to be spanked and get my hair pulled on" I said winking at him.

I saw his face go red with embarrassment and still turned on. "Buuuut... I don't think that small thing your carrying in those pants can satisfy me!" I said making him seeth.